Yippee! Just moved up a year on the list!

Hello everyone,

Just finalized the purchase of spot #373 this morning. That moves my expected delivery date up to 5/01 instead of 4/02 for my old spot #587.

Deciding what to do with #587. Hold or sell?

Decisions, decisions…

Joe Mazza

Whadja pay?

Hello everyone,

Just finalized the purchase of spot #373 this morning. That moves my expected delivery date up to 5/01 instead of 4/02 for my old spot #587.

Decisions, decisions…

Joe Mazza

Hello everyone,

Decisions, decisions…

Joe Mazza

I was wondering where everybody gets these “expected delivery dates”. My expected delivery date was last year!

If #61 has been told to pay up more money and expect his sr20 by Sept, and you thing 387 will be only 10 months later that means they will be cranking out almost 2 planes per day by October 1999.

As 160 something I am hoping to have mine by the spring of 2001 (I am delaying my IFR recurrent check ride so I will still be current to pick it up!)

I essentially paid a $5,000 premium over my current $188,300 purchase price to move up the year. (Perhaps a bit more or less depending on how much inflation is in the contract.) Of course the seller realized much more than that since it was a $171,300 contract that he sold.

BTW, the seller said he had no objection to me posting the details, otherwise I wouldn’t have.

Joe

Whadja pay?

Hello everyone,

Decisions, decisions…

Joe Mazza

Just to throw a wrench in the soup #323 is for sale if anyone wants to talk…

I essentially paid a $5,000 premium over my
current $188,300 purchase price to move up the year. (Perhaps a bit more or less depending on how much inflation is in the contract.) Of course the seller realized much more than that since it was a $171,300 contract that he sold.

BTW, the seller said he had no objection to me posting the details, otherwise I wouldn’t have.

Joe

Whadja pay?

Hello everyone,

Decisions, decisions…

Joe Mazza

I’ve heard of flies in soup, and wrenches in gears (also sand) . . . but never a wrench in the soup. Does it make a splash? How big a splash in $ terms?

Just to throw a wrench in the soup #323 is for sale if anyone wants to talk…

I essentially paid a $5,000 premium over my
current $188,300 purchase price to move up the year. (Perhaps a bit more or less depending on how much inflation is in the contract.) Of course the seller realized much more than that since it was a $171,300 contract that he sold.

Joe

Whadja pay?

Hello everyone,

Decisions, decisions…

Joe Mazza

Hi Nick,

You’re probably right about the optimistic time line. But, for what it’s worth, Cirrus still advertises a 5/31/01 delivery date for #373 (I checked with them before entering the deal).

Anyway, it’s got to be a lot sooner than #387!

Cheers,

Joe

Hi Nick,

You’re probably right about the optimistic time line. But, for what it’s worth, Cirrus still advertises a 5/31/01 delivery date for #373 (I checked with them before entering the deal).

Anyway, it’s got to be a lot sooner than #387!

Cheers,

Joe