Fall Position for sale

I still haven’t made up my mind whether or not I’m going to take delivery, but if I am going to sell, this is probably a good time. So, If anyone is willing to meet my price, I’ll sell.

My position would cost you my $15,000 deposit, plus the difference between the current list price of $188,300 and my contract price, plus a move-up premium of $35,000.

I still haven’t made up my mind whether or not I’m going to take delivery, but if I am going to sell, this is probably a good time. So, If anyone is willing to meet my price, I’ll sell.

My position would cost you my $15,000 deposit, plus the difference between the current list price of $188,300 and my contract price, plus a move-up premium of $35,000.

You might mave better luck collecting your “premium” if you mention your position number ;-}

My position would cost you my $15,000 deposit, plus the difference between the current list price of $188,300 and my contract price, plus a move-up premium of $35,000

$35,000 premium!!! Get Real and Be Realistic,

Good Luck anyway

I will sell mine (number 69) at $15k deposit plus price difference and a $25K premium. You can take delivery July/August timeframe.

I will sell mine (number 69) at $15k deposit plus price difference and a $25K premium. You can take delivery July/August timeframe.

Have you gotten a new delivery date, or are you just guessing? (I haven’t seen one for #72 yet).

My position would cost you my $15,000 deposit, plus the difference between the current list price of $188,300 and my contract price, plus a move-up premium of $35,000

$35,000 premium!!! Get Real and Be Realistic,

Good Luck anyway

My opinion is, what ever the premium price is, may be a bargain for many. Not everbody is on a budget. $35K, $50K, $100K, may be a bargain to get the bird of your dreams. If someone gets $100K I feel good that someone was lucky enough to get the premium, and that the other person got what they wanted (flying the dream machine much sooner). We all know that this airplane is underpriced and soon will be selling for above $200K for the A. Best of luck to all that want to sell for a premium. If anyone just want the $15k with interested let me kown, I will send you the check the next day. Please don’t get me wrong, I think a good premium is due, I just don’t have the green stamps…

Have a happy Cirrus day.