WC12B corp. update !

Well the first qtr earnings look like they will be right on target! I just left the R&D department and have seen the ebpc jepp holder. Today I installed the new approach plate holder in my 20 and it works great! I will send clyde a photo of the ebpc approach plate holder for all to see. Price and availabilty to be set in the 2nd qtr. Our Corp. officers are still very active in new products, we will keep you posted…ED

P.S. The installation of the ebpc holder does not require a 337 form as per the local FSDO.

I sure hope this doesn’t require a freshly chewed piece of bubble gum each time you want to move or change your approach plate!!!

Well the first qtr earnings look like they will be right on target! I just left the R&D department and have seen the ebpc jepp holder. Today I installed the new approach plate holder in my 20 and it works great! I will send clyde a photo of the ebpc approach plate holder for all to see. Price and availabilty to be set in the 2nd qtr. Our Corp. officers are still very active in new products, we will keep you posted…ED

P.S. The installation of the ebpc holder does not require a 337 form as per the local FSDO.

Ed -

Is there an online description of the approach plate holder?

I sure hope this doesn’t require a freshly chewed piece of bubble gum each time you want to move or change your approach plate!!!

The use of bubblegum would have required a 337. In fact there’s an AD for 100 hr inspections of bubblegum requiring replacement if any cracks are found.