Approach Plate Holder

Any suggestions about what to use to hold approach plates? On my Piper Warrior, I have a clip that mounts on the yolk, and it works great. Love to have something on my SR20 that works as well. I’d appreciate suggestions.

Since I have a Moving map mounted on the yoke of my Warrior, I use a holder normally used with computer monitors for holding the approach plate. It’s a flexible thingy that has a suction cup on one end and a paper holder clip on the other.

I mount the suction cup on the side window and adjust the holder so the approach plate is in my scan with out having to look down. I’ll use the same set up in the SR20. Try CompUSA, Staples,etc.

Walt

Any suggestions about what to use to hold approach plates? On my Piper Warrior, I have a clip that mounts on the yolk, and it works great. Love to have something on my SR20 that works as well. I’d appreciate suggestions.

I’ve received several emails on where to purchase this item. One person emailed me that he found one at Office-Depot. Try the computer stores. The holder works!

Walt

Since I have a Moving map mounted on the yoke of my Warrior, I use a holder normally used with computer monitors for holding the approach plate. It’s a flexible thingy that has a suction cup on one end and a paper holder clip on the other.

I mount the suction cup on the side window and adjust the holder so the approach plate is in my scan with out having to look down. I’ll use the same set up in the SR20. Try CompUSA, Staples,etc.

Walt