Washing your bird!

I have never used a better product to clean a plane than a product made by Aero Cosmetics. It is called
washwaxAll it is sold in quarts or gallon sizes. A gallon is 22.95 and works great. For the bellie of the plane I ordered the Heavy Duty and it cuts through the grease and oil. It is water based and is also good on the glass. No I am not a stock holder but a sr20 driver who found a product that works great on a plastic plane. Merry Christmas to all…Ed

P.S. Aero Cosmetic can be ordered at 1-800-927-4929 or on the web at washwax.com.

axAll

I have never used a better product to clean a plane than a product made by Aero Cosmetics. It is called
washwaxAll it is sold in quarts or gallon sizes. A gallon is 22.95 and works great. For the bellie of the plane I ordered the Heavy Duty and it cuts through the grease and oil. It is water based and is also good on the glass. No I am not a stock holder but a sr20 driver who found a product that works great on a plastic plane. Merry Christmas to all…Ed

P.S. Aero Cosmetic can be ordered at 1-800-927-4929 or on the web at washwax.com.

I use it all the time. Every time I land, I sparay it on the leading edges of the wing, struts, tail and cowling. It takes the bugs right off.

I have never used it for a total washing, but it is convenient and easy to use.

Marty