SR20 Interior Touch-up Paint

SR 20 Interior touch-up paint. After a long process I have obtained the exact color match for the interior paint on the early SR 20. This was a gray surface coating used on the first 50 or so aircraft. At some point in the production Cirrus went to an imbedded color in the plastic. Unfortunately, the early paint scratches easily and shows the white plastic base. The paint is not available from Cirrus and had to be obtained, by special order, directly from the Sherman Williams plant. It was only available in one gallon quantities, much more then I need. If anyone needs this paint I will put in pint containers and ship it to you. The charge, to cover my costs, is $15.00 plus shipping. Contact me for further information

Stuart Herbst N176CD

SR 20 Interior touch-up paint. After a long process I have obtained the exact color match for the interior paint on the early SR 20. This was a gray surface coating used on the first 50 or so aircraft. At some point in the production Cirrus went to an imbedded color in the plastic. Unfortunately, the early paint scratches easily and shows the white plastic base. The paint is not available from Cirrus and had to be obtained, by special order, directly from the Sherman Williams plant. It was only available in one gallon quantities, much more then I need. If anyone needs this paint I will put in pint containers and ship it to you. The charge, to cover my costs, is $15.00 plus shipping. Contact me for further information

Stuart Herbst N176CD