SR20 G2 and SR22 G2

As some may know, we at Eaglesoft Development Group are building the aforementioned aircraft for Flight Simulator 2004.

We are soliciting information to fill the “gaps” on what we already have for these aircraft and of course want to establish a good relationship with COPA members.

More information may be found here http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/ please register and login to access our SR20 and SR22 forums.

Specific info needed at this time is manifold pressure, max cruise, and ceiling for the SR20 G2.

Any info is appreciated by the entire team:-)

Ron

Did you get what you are looking for?

Ian

Ron drop me an email with your email address i will send you details for our SR2O it can’t be that much different to the G2

ian “at sign” cirrus147.com

Ian

Ron,

I viewed your movie of the Cirrus and I am very impressed. IÂ’ve got one picky detail to ad. Our planes strobes flash simultaneously in four quick bursts at a time with a slight delay between.

Nice looking model! Do you have an expected release date?

Unfortunately not yet:-)

In reply to:

Ron,
I viewed your movie of the Cirrus and I am very impressed. IÂ’ve got one picky detail to ad. Our planes strobes flash simultaneously in four quick bursts at a time with a slight delay between.

Actually you viewed our friends freeware movie…our support contain more on our model and our avidyne Captcha
Note: Must register and login:-)

In reply to:

Nice looking model! Do you have an expected release date?

Not yet but we are making good progress and have recently updated the shots of the Avidyne with Ian’s
suggestions:-)

You real world guys are a great help:-)

In reply to:

Ian’s suggestions:-)

For the sake of those just following this at a COPA level and not on Ron’s forums my suggestions were:

o Ensure the PFD has a Millibar mode as well as “inches of mercury” (whatever that is!)
o Show calm winds as —/-- not 0/0
o Add the OAT display on the PFD (as I think most “real world” cirrus pilots have this switched on incase they loose the EMAX driven OAT on the MFD)
o Ensure real world reflection of IAS/TAS/GS/Altitude/Temp (Screen shot showed IAS and TAS same at altitude)

Other details such as correct representation of off-the-scale VSIs and such will have to await evaluation of the real thing, as screen shots can’t possibly show all the dynamic modes of this amazing device.

Ian

In reply to:

For the sake of those just following this at a COPA level and not on Ron’s forums my suggestions were:
o Ensure the PFD has a Millibar mode as well as “inches of mercury” (whatever that is!)
o Show calm winds as —/-- not 0/0
o Add the OAT display on the PFD (as I think most “real world” cirrus pilots have this switched on incase they loose the EMAX driven OAT on the MFD)
o Ensure real world reflection of IAS/TAS/GS/Altitude/Temp (Screen shot showed IAS and TAS same at altitude)
Other details such as correct representation of off-the-scale VSIs and such will have to await evaluation of the real thing, as screen shots can’t possibly show all the dynamic modes of this amazing device.
Ian

Hi Ian, just got around to dropping you this email with my contact info.
If you’ve visited our forums recently you may have seen the issues you mention are now addressed:-)
Just curious about the off scale VSI represenation/Altitude representation you mentioned?