SR 22 Hanger

Does anyone know if a SR22 will fit in a 40’ T-hanger. If anyone has one let me know how you get it in.
Thanks

I hope so. I have a 40’ T-hanger reserved for my SR22 (#43, due June 6th). The owner of the hanger (obviously) thinks it will fit as long as I paint guide lines for main and nose gear.

Dan

Does anyone know if a SR22 will fit in a 40’ T-hanger. If anyone has one let me know how you get it in.
Thanks

My current Cessna 182 with a 36 ft wing span fits nicely in a 40 ft hangar with 2 ft on each side when perfectly centered. I decided not to tempt fate by squeezing a new SR22 into the same hangar with less than 1 foot on each side when perfectly centered. Fortunately I finally got to the top of the waiting list for a 48 ft hangar at the same time I had to make the decision to convert to the SR 22.

Lou

Thanks

I hope so. I have a 40’ T-hanger reserved for my SR22 (#43, due June 6th). The owner of the hanger (obviously) thinks it will fit as long as I paint guide lines for main and nose gear.

Dan

Thanks

Dan, I too have a 40’ T-hanger waiting to embrace SR22 #42. Have I missed something in the mail? In last talking with susie, I was told that the delivery would be sometime in June and to expect a letter shortly.
bob

Dan

Thanks

Dan, I too have a 40’ T-hanger waiting to embrace SR22 #42. Have I missed something in the mail? In last talking with susie, I was told that the delivery would be sometime in June and to expect a letter shortly.
bob
I don,t think you have missed anything. I just got my letter Friday for SR22 #35 for a May 28th delivery. Yours should be about 2 weeks behind mine.