Sale of SR22 position

Have just realized that my SR22 schedualed for delivery in Jan.2002 will not fit in my hanger.

The longer wing span makes it just too tight. I have made a $30,000. deposit and am accepting offers to buy this position from me at a premium. It is most likely that a price increase will happen this year [2001] for the 22 but I have a locked in price. My aircraft (#166) Has the “B” electronics upgrade plus a Stormscope. “E”-Mail me or call me @ 860 434 0088 ARTHUR E. HURST

If the hanar is your only problem, you might think about unscrewing the winlets before storage, which will reduce the wing span and takes only a couple of minutes.

Timm Preusser

Have just realized that my SR22 schedualed for delivery in Jan.2002 will not fit in my hanger.

The longer wing span makes it just too tight. I have made a $30,000. deposit and am accepting offers to buy this position from me at a premium. It is most likely that a price increase will happen this year [2001] for the 22 but I have a locked in price. My aircraft (#166) Has the “B” electronics upgrade plus a Stormscope. “E”-Mail me or call me @ 860 434 0088 ARTHUR E. HURST