SR-20 Production

I see several messages debating the pending SR-20 production ramp up scheduled for August. I don’t understand all the mystery surrounding what I have seen posted below. I thought Cirrus required some more bucks 3 months out as well as a final delivery promise 6 weeks out. Any August customers been contacted yet?

I see several messages debating the pending SR-20 production ramp up scheduled for August. I don’t understand all the mystery surrounding what I have seen posted below. I thought Cirrus required some more bucks 3 months out as well as a final delivery promise 6 weeks out. Any August customers been contacted yet?

No and I am supose to be about the 10 one built after the sr20 start up pos 215.I talked to Alison and she was supose to call me back. As far as when we will get our selection sheet for new options she has not and it has been 4 days. I dont think there will be any deliveryys till at least mid september im realy pissed about it but at least there still in business I had so many summer trips planed.From Don

Hello Don,

I can understand you not being happy, it has been a long wait and now having to wait again.

Let’s just look at couple good things. You will get a revised SR20, you won’t have to change your landing lite as often.
You will be couple degrees cooler (even though you are running pretty hot right now). You are having more time to study, and not pay interest, insurance. There is going to be a little delay, just think of it this way, one or two more days of vacation that you will have to go flying… How can you be mad about all these positive things… Have a great Cirrus day (Oct 20).

Woor

No and I am supose to be about the 10 one built after the sr20 start up pos 215.I talked to Alison and she was supose to call me back. As far as when we will get our selection sheet for new options she has not and it has been 4 days. I dont think there will be any deliveryys till at least mid september im realy pissed about it but at least there still in business I had so many summer trips planed.From Don

Hello Don,

I can understand you not being happy, it has been a long wait and now having to wait again.

Let’s just look at couple good things. You will get a revised SR20, you won’t have to change your landing lite as often.
You will be couple degrees cooler (even though you are running pretty hot right now). You are having more time to study, and not pay interest, insurance. There is going to be a little delay, just think of it this way, one or two more days of vacation that you will have to go flying… How can you be mad about all these positive things… Have a great Cirrus day (Oct 20).

Woor

Don,

I have postion No. 219.

I feel the same way as you do.

If I would be as bad in forcasting as CD is I would be out off business. I still do not have a new date but was told mid September ???

I believe it if I see it !

cheers

Klaus