Purchase Title on new SR

Looking in the aircraft regiStery of CirruS I See

a lot of people uSing differant companieS to buy there planeS under .Can anyone tell me how to reach any of theSe placeS.I See two that are moSt uSed .They are"PLANE HOLDING CO" and AIRCRAFT TRUST…".AlSo im intereSted in exactly what they can do regarding holding title.

Dan

PS yeS the S in my type iS Stuck On cap only!!!

a lot of people uSing differant companieS to buy there planeS under .Can anyone tell me how to reach any of theSe placeS.I See two that are moSt uSed .They are"PLANE HOLDING CO" and AIRCRAFT TRUST…".AlSo im intereSted in exactly what they can do regarding holding title.

Dan

Dan,

It’S eaSy, allS youS gotS to do, SeriouSly, iS to Spit on it Six or Seven timeS while Sitting SidewayS by the Screen with your little SiSSy Sharing Such Seat alSo SidewayS.

Actually, all you need to do is turn it upside down, unscrew the base, turn it right side up, and carefully lift the whole keyboard off the base. Each key can be easily removed from underneath with a pair of long nosed pliers to squeeze the little plastic tabs together which allows the key to slide out of the keyboard for cleaning. Take a wet Q-Tip and clean around both the key and the keyboard under the key, dry it with a dry Q-Tip, and it will Soon Stop Sticking.

I’m an expert, having managed to spill some Coke on my keyboard just last week. By the way, mine is a Dell keyboard (I guess they’re all pretty much the same), and I found the technique they use in making a keyboard with a nice feel to be very interesting.

Good luck.

Pete

ThiS iS A GoOd tHinG tO knOW,DAn, oTHErWiSE I waSn’t goING tO FLY anYwHerE cloSe To YOu.

Dan