power charts

Hi Folks,
I’m in the process of shopping for a new airplane and I’m wondering if there is someplace where I could find power charts for the SR 22.
I’m looking for % power, speed, MAP, RPM and fuel burn for various altitudes.
If someone could point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.
Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff:

Welcome to the COPA site.

Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. Cirrus has posted the POH on their web site. They are at www.cirrusdesign.com.

The file is a .pdf file but Cirrus has posted it in a way that does not make for convenient printing since every other page prints blank.

1. One of our members has reconfigured the .pdf file so that it prints o.k. It is not the official POH, but should have the information you need.

I strongly suggest that you pay the $50 to subscribe to the member’s side of this web site for a year. There is a tremendous wealth of information available on the member’s side.

At the current time the number of posts are as follows: Member’s Discussion 11287, Public Discussion 899. You can see that most of the activity is on the Member’s side of the site.

Also, as a member you have access to a number of helpful documents. These are listed on the main page.

Thanks for the help.
Somehow I missed that on their site.

I’m looking at a Mooney Missile right now and wanted to see how they stack up.

Jeff

Jeff:

Be sure and get a demo ride (free for the asking) in a SR-22 before you make your decision.

SteveG