Position #199 - Timing? Trade

I’m facing a dilemma that this forum might be able to offer help.

I hold position #199, and also own a plane(which I plan to sell when I get the Cirrus) that is about 100 hours away from overhaul. I fly about 150 hours a year, so it looks like the TBO will come up before my new plane becomes available.

Questions: How many planes away from 199 are we? (Apparently there are some “spaces” in the sequencing due to cancelled orders). Best guesses on time until #199? Any interest in a trade plus reasonable cash with someone who is six months or so away from delivery?

Appreciate any input!

Questions: How many planes away from 199 are we? (Apparently there are some “spaces” in the sequencing due to cancelled orders). Best guesses on time until #199?

I hold position # 172. A week ago, I got the paper work to make my final color and option selections. When Cirrus return my contract, I should get a firm delivery date about 6 months out. I estimate this to be late January or early February 2001. By that time, Cirrus production should be up to 1 per day and that would mean delivery for you about one month after me.

I am told that contract # 172 is equivalent to production # 155 or so due to cancellations, etc. Hope this helps.