Ontario SR20-22 CYOO

Hello
Looking if anyone has a contact for a southern Ontario GTA Cirrus. Would like to pay for the gas and breakfast. Considering buying or sharing even and wish to fly one first and also see if my dear wife likes it. She loves flying just not sure if the Cirrus is the right fit, not enough visibility in a light twin, Diamonds are not very comfortable, single Rockwell Commander could be fine, or a Bonanza, but I love the double doors. Or I am back to a high wing. My current work plane is a Caravan, would fit all the boxes except cost and 50 gal/hr. Thanks Manfred

Manfred,

have a sr22 turbo based at cyoo, happy to take you for a ride. Email me at edbissada@durhamlegal.ca and we can connect

You need to fly all three planes, SR20,SR22, and the turbo. If you want to fly to D98 Just across lk st Clair I will take you in my 22, Don

Hello Manfred

I have a NA 2006 Cirrus SR22 in Peterborough and likely be looking for a partner sometime this spring if you are interested. Would be glad to take you for a ride and show you the plane.

Thanks

Dean

Sent PM

SR20 out of Brampton (CNC3)…let me know…sent personal mail.