Insurance Umbrella

Just a heads up for everyone who has read and posted regarding extended insurance umbrellas over your main insurance policy. I just covered my Dakota for $5,000,000 umbrella on top of the $1,000,00 in my main policy with Allstate Insurance. The personal umbrella covers my house, 3 rentals, a boat, some bare land, autos, etc., & my PLANE for $869.00. It must be a Senior Account Agent for Allstate. The one I used is Barry Hasson and he can be reached at 206-782-5191.

1 Like

Just a heads up for everyone who has read and posted regarding extended insurance umbrellas over your main insurance policy. I just covered my Dakota for $5,000,000 umbrella on top of the $1,000,00 in my main policy with Allstate Insurance. The personal umbrella covers my house, 3 rentals, a boat, some bare land, autos, etc., & my PLANE for $869.00. It must be a Senior Account Agent for Allstate. The one I used is Barry Hasson and he can be reached at 206-782-5191.

Erik, I would urge you to look VERY closely at the policy when it is issued. If it does not contain an aviation exclusion, PLEASE post to that effect on this site. I, and I suppose most of the folks on this site would then stampede to the Good Hands People.

BTW, I am a Dakota owner too, so if they only have room for one more, perhaps I could get priority.

Had to post this. 21 years… for the win.

2 Likes

Well, the win would technically go to Gordon if this was indeed the oldest topic on COPA, it’s not… :wink:

True. Whats the oldest post?

@clyde for the win…

Well, that post was made on Clyde’s sr20.org, not on COPA. COPA didn’t exist in 1999.

Perhaps not, but that’s the oldest topic that exists on our forums, SR20.org was well before my time.