from BRSI 10q

In April 2000, the Company began testing a parachute system for the next aircraft model for the customer, the SR22. The next model of aircraft is expected to be certified during the Company’s fiscal year 2001. The customer has taken 57 refundable deposits on orders for the SR22 as of the beginning of August 2000.

In April 2000, the Company began testing a parachute system for the next aircraft model for the customer, the SR22. The next model of aircraft is expected to be certified during the Company’s fiscal year 2001. The customer has taken 57 refundable deposits on orders for the SR22 as of the beginning of August 2000.
I’m not sure I understand the numbering
system. I got SR22 position #56 back in May

and now(three months later) they say they only

have one more position sold. Even after OSH?

Doesn’t seem to make sense.

While I’m whining, I would also point out that

I have not heard anything from Bruce since he got

my deposit. Do any of the rest of you ever hear

anything from your salespeople? Also, FWIW, I tried to invest in the company a couple of weeks ago and was told that no money was being accepted for now. Go figure.

Still can’t hardly wait though.

I received my -22 position, #66 on August 8. - Paul>>In April 2000, the Company began testing a parachute system for the next aircraft model for the customer, the SR22. The next model of aircraft is expected to be certified during the Company’s fiscal year 2001. The customer has taken 57 refundable deposits on orders for the SR22 as of the beginning of August 2000.

I’m not sure I understand the numbering
system. I got SR22 position #56 back in May

and now(three months later) they say they only

have one more position sold. Even after OSH?

Doesn’t seem to make sense.

anything from your salespeople? Also, FWIW, I tried to invest in the company a couple of weeks ago and was told that no money was being accepted for now. Go figure.

I agree. Followup from the Cirrus salesforce is weak. Just to pour more salt into this wound . . . following up is about the only thing a Cirrus salesperson has to do! The plane sells itself. I reckon that, oh, about 0% of us deposit holders and buyers were ever “sold” a plane.

Cirrus the plane is a grand slam. Cirrus the company — I speak as a business journalist — has a few holes to fill.