FADED email to Continental

I sent the following message to the Continental marketing department through a link on the FADEC web site. Perhaps if all of us send messages to Continental and CIRRUS they will hear us.

"A large number of position holders for CIRRUS SR22 and SR20 aircraft have, on their web forum, discussed and expressed an interest in having FADEC as a factory installed option. We hope that you will make every effort to assist CIRRUS with testing of the system.

Personally I will select FADEC if it is available for my bird scheduled for delivery next October."

b smoke

bsmoke@sscm.com

I sent the following message to the Continental marketing department through a link on the FADEC web site. Perhaps if all of us send messages to Continental and CIRRUS they will hear us.

"A large number of position holders for CIRRUS SR22 and SR20 aircraft have, on their web forum, discussed and expressed an interest in having FADEC as a factory installed option. We hope that you will make every effort to assist CIRRUS with testing of the system.

Personally I will select FADEC if it is available for my bird scheduled for delivery next October."

b smoke

bsmoke@sscm.com

Great! I suggested this last week for all the pillots who are interested to send e-mails to both CD and Continental! Maybe it’ll help matters a little bit sooner!

Michael

Just received this e-mail from Continental regarding FADEC:

“We are working with Cirrus to make available the PowerLink FADEC for the SR-22 with Continental IOF-550 engine. You need to check with Cirrus to see what their plans are for FADEC and the SR-20. The Continental IO-360 engine should be STCÂ’d with FADEC by then (Mar 2002) to become the IOF-360.”

Bill