Disc player

Some time ago I read a posting on how to connect a disc player into the jacks so my wife can listen to discs when she is riding in the right side seat. Can you do it without any interior wires. Also how does one search for something in this site never have figured this out. Also found out how you can get damage when a line person moves the plane when it is in a public hanger. The tug came loose apparantly and tore up the paint. Be careful when you leave the plane.

Some time ago I read a posting on how to connect a disc player into the jacks so my wife can listen to discs when she is riding in the right side seat. Can you do it without any interior wires.

Dick,

There’s a music input jack inside the center console/armrest. Just plug your cd player into that jack, and the music will come through headsets, and get muted when the radio comes on.

Some folks have noticed that the music volume is too low whn connected in this manner. If turning up the volume on the CD player doesn’t help, try to find a post from Mike Radomsky regarding a Garmin service bulletin a few weeks ago to fix the problem.

Also how does one search for something in this site never have figured this out.

At the bottom of the screen showing all the message titles, there’s a link “Search the forum”.

Steve

If all this still doesn’t work, try adjusting your squelch. If it’s too low, the noise can cause the disc to go out, thinking it’s supposed to keep quiet.

Andy

Some time ago I read a posting on how to connect a disc player into the jacks so my wife can listen to discs when she is riding in the right side seat. Can you do it without any interior wires.

Dick,

There’s a music input jack inside the center console/armrest. Just plug your cd player into that jack, and the music will come through headsets, and get muted when the radio comes on.

Some folks have noticed that the music volume is too low whn connected in this manner. If turning up the volume on the CD player doesn’t help, try to find a post from Mike Radomsky regarding a Garmin service bulletin a few weeks ago to fix the problem.

Also how does one search for something in this site never have figured this out.

At the bottom of the screen showing all the message titles, there’s a link “Search the forum”.

Steve