Desktop SR 20 Models

For those who are looking to obtain a hand carved, hand painted model of YOUR airplane, N#, paint scheme, the works, contact Mike at Pacific Aircraft (800) 950-9944, pac@warplanes.com, www.warplanes.com

The normal cost of a custom model is $299.95, plus $10 shipping. Mention this post/website and I will give you a 20% discount making them just 239.95, plus $10 shipping (USA).

Delivery time is approximately 4 months and a completed custom order form and pictures are required to get started.

We have been in the business for over 14 years and have about 40,000 satisfied customers.

Hello all

I am still checking on companies as to who we should recommend for our business.

I talked with Mike Gibson of Pacific Aircraft AKA warplanes.com this morning and he cautions us to who we consider for having quality Cirrus models made in a timely manner. I however did not suggest to Mike to place on ad on our forum site. I only gave him the web address so he could see what we were all about.

Please hang in there. I am currently having 2-3 model companies making us prototype models to see which one offers the best quality.

I will post a follow up as soon as I can.

Jim #357

Just a quick note to let you know that we guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with your finished model. We back all our products with an unconditional money back guarantee. No questions asked.

Mike Gibson

Pacific Aircraft

(800) 950-9944

pac@warplanes.com

www.warplanes.com

Just a quick note to let you know that we guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with your finished model. We back all our products …

Mike: Jim indicates he did not give you this web address for purpose of making postings. See his post, above. He indicates he is still comparing vendors. Did you read his post? We do not appreciate your spamming this site. We will wait until Jim finishes comparing vendors.

Stephen,

You’re welcome to your opinion, but no need to speak for all of us so authoritatively. I, for one, don’t find Mike’s post so offensive. A single post offerring a service that might be of specific interest to me isn’t quite spam. Repeated postings would be another thing. Jim’s efforts are appreciated, and I look forward to his report.

Thank you Stephen.

I was not trying to spam anyone with my post. If I did, I apologize. Jim had contacted me with regards to making models. I was very candid with him and told him what to watch out for when selecting a manufacturer. Unfortunately some in this business are crooks. I was only making our services available, at a discount, to those who may be interested. That’s all.

I have a prototype underway which I will send to Jim when complete. I’ll let him do the talking when it is delivered.

Sorry again. I didn’t think that offering some fellow aviation enthusiasts a discount on models would make me a bad guy. I guess you learn something new every day.

Stephen,

You’re welcome to your opinion, but no need to speak for all of us so authoritatively. I, for one, don’t find Mike’s post so offensive. A single post offerring a service that might be of specific interest to me isn’t quite spam. Repeated postings would be another thing. Jim’s efforts are appreciated, and I look forward to his report.