Delivery Update

Just received my delivery notice for SR20 #264. The scheduled delivery date is July 15 2001. That is a Sunday, so I am assuming it means the week of the 15th? Anybody else have experience with the accuracy of this date?

I am excited and nervous but am looking for some of the improvements before I take delivery. Specifically, the weight increase, engine monitoring on the ARNAV and FADEC.

As an aside, I ran into Glen at an FAA seminar this weekend. He has order #266. Glen-email me if you got your letter. If you are flying your plane back we should caravan. Or if anybody is flying their plane west to California around that time, let me know.

David

I sent an email to the TCM folks about FADEC on the Cirrus, and they said they were activelyl working on a version for the SR22, but didn’t mention the SR20. They said the SR22 version will probably be released this year.

Just received my delivery notice for SR20 #264. The scheduled delivery date is July 15 2001. That is a Sunday, so I am assuming it means the week of the 15th? Anybody else have experience with the accuracy of this date?

I am excited and nervous but am looking for some of the improvements before I take delivery. Specifically, the weight increase, engine monitoring on the ARNAV and FADEC.

As an aside, I ran into Glen at an FAA seminar this weekend. He has order #266. Glen-email me if you got your letter. If you are flying your plane back we should caravan. Or if anybody is flying their plane west to California around that time, let me know.

David

Just received my delivery notice for SR20 #264.

#264 was the original contract number I received in January of 1999 when I sent my deposit in. The delivery notice letter is dated January 11, 2001 and is postmarked the same day. I received the letter Saturday January 13th, 2001 by regular 34 cent mail.

The letter goes on to request the progress payments and a reminder to pick my options and send them in as soon as possible.

David