Delivery is near

I will be going to get sr20 pos no 215 on sep 28 will anyone else be there at that time.And also to those who have been there were do you recomend i stay for 3 nites.And best places for good meals. Thanks in advancee from Don

I will be going to get sr20 pos no 215 on sep 28 will anyone else be there at that time.And also to those who have been there were do you recomend i stay for 3 nites.And best places for good meals. Thanks in advancee from Don

Don, I recommend the Hawthorne Suites 218-727-4663 or 877-766-2665. It is near the lake in an old but intersting part of town.

You better find somes spare time once you get your Cirrus because it’s easy to find a reason to go flying.

From ND,

Carl

Don,

Try to stay in the Canal Park area. There is Hawthorne Suites, a Hampton Inn, and I think a new Comfort Inn that really looked nice. Canal Park is where alot of restaurants, shops, nightlife, etc. is. Make your reservations now, the hotel book up early.

You’ll find that virtually every restaurant in town is owned by a group called “Grandma’s.” The good news is the food is all pretty good and you’ll find lots of different choices. Theres a nice Italian restaurant called “Bellisimo’s” or something like that.

We spent 5 nights there. During our training we flew to the Badlands around Mount Rushmore.

Have a great time!

Jeff

And don’t miss the Portland Malt Shop along the waterfront not too far north of Canal Park.