COPA Migration 16- October 11-14, 2018, Green Valley Resort and Spa, Las Vegas, NV- Not your Old Man's Migration!

Click here to Register: http://migration.cirruspilots.org

Yes, this isn’t your Old Man’s Migration! The Migration Committee is excited to share some upgrades and improvements to the Migration Experience you know and love. In a few words, more social, and, well, a little nicer on the quality end! Here are our refinements:

**1. Improved Arrival Experience! **

We know many of you will be flying long hours to get to Migration. Well, expect to be pampered following that long cross country! You will be greeted by Migration’s welcoming committee with food, drink and some “special” greeters (don’t worry- it won’t be Dennis in drag). Plus, we will have an incredible array of static displays from our generous sponsors: Honda Jet, Pilatus, Piper, TBM and Textron are all bringing planes for display.

When you’ve had your fill of food and fun (just wait folks- we have some surprises!) at the FBO, it’s onto an air -conditioned shuttle with special video feeds from our sponsors to whisk you for a 10 minute ride to the Green Valley Resort and Spa!

2. Improved Check-In!

The Migration Committee is well aware of the hassle and delay of having to check into the Hotel and then traipsing to the COPA Registration room and wait in line. Well this year it will be much different. After disembarking from the shuttle, it will be a twenty second walk to the COPA registration desk! And this year we will have kiosks allowing swift electronic check in with volunteers to assist in getting your Shirt and Meal Selection squared away. And from there it will be a thirty second walk to the hotel check in kiosks! You will be fully checked in to Migration and the Hotel in under 10 minutes. This will give you plenty of time to get ready for our exciting COPA Cabana Thursday evening, on the outdoor Opium Terrace overlooking the pool with incredible views of the Vegas strip!

3**. All-Inclusive Feel!**

For the second year we are offering a VIP Room with a full-time concierge to assist with your show and restaurant needs and the VIP room will be fully stocked with great snacks, coffee and tea. And we have upped the food quality several notches at all meals as well as offering brownies and cookies in the afternoons at the Tradeshow. This isn’t an OMM…Old Man’s Migration!

**4. COPA Living/COPA Learning! **

We are trying to strike a better balance between COPA Living events and COPA Learning Events at Migration. We’ve noted that Migration is more social these days, so we’ve allowed more time between sessions and offered more opportunities to socialize, like the Saturday Morning breakfast in the Tradeshow.

**5. Fresh Content in COPA Learning Sessions! **

Board Member Scott Williams has done a great job of staying with some tried and true COPA Learning Sessions, while mixing in some great new presenters. Click here to see a full list of speakers: https://www.cirruspilots.org/copa/copawide/namigration/f/347/t/163478.aspx

6. COPA U Emphasis / SIM Lab!

We are so fortunate that COPA U, under Trip Taylor’s direction, continues to provide incredible session content as well as the SIM lab at the trade show. This year’s COPA U topics will be “Standardized Training=Safety,” presented by CSIP of the Year Ed Watters and Cirrus Global Manager of Training, Keith Smith, and “Why being good at IFR is hard-Getting over the Wall” presented by Trip Taylor or Peter King. In addition, we will have Ed Watters and team manning the COP U SIM Lab in the Tradeshow.

So please sign up for a relaxing, enjoyable and fun COPA Learning and COPA Living Event! Remember, Register Early and Register often.

**Early Registration Closes August 27th! **

Click here to Register: http://migration.cirruspilots.org

Bill Myers

M16 Chair

Well, maybe it will. My wife says that I have to drag my butt out of bed in the morning until I have my coffee . . . so, maybe if I have two cups of coffee . . . well who knows? What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.