Cirrus SR22 G7

I have built a lot of T hangars from Fulfab and Erect-a-tube. Mostly Erect-a-tube. A standard t is 42’ wide by 31’ deep. The PA46 wants a 48’ door which is the next size up and we have built many of them. We currently have a Meridian and a Matrix based in these hangars and they are just fine.

hangar

This owner now has a Meridian in the hangar.

Dave
NexAir Avionics

I have to brag for a minute. Less than 10 year old T Hangars here in the small town IN are I’m in go for $140/month.

For the Eclipse we graduated up to a 46’ box hangar that was built in the late 70’s pole barn style, but is in good shape. The airport rents it to me for $200/month and gave me a key to the fuel truck to fuel directly at my leisure.

I really feel for you guys in high density high demand areas.

4 Likes

Ok, just making sure we are on topic here. So the 2022 will be a G7 and will have Corsair style folding wings to make it easier to get into a T hangar so folks can walk around it rather than under it?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So funny - this topic keeps coming up and every time I check the post it has nothing to do with the topic of 2022 G7!

To add something that is on topic, I am pretty sure the 2022 will just be another year that they add a few extra colors. I can’t wait to see the video coming from CIRRUS indicating their excitement for the two or three colors they’re adding lol!

2 Likes

I’m confident that there will be changes such as to make my newly acquired Cirrus perspective+ BATD suddenly obsolete, because of course… Plus colors.

1 Like

My wish list:
Move AOA to a better position - Possibly above dash in line of sight.
A digital readout of gallons in the fuel tanks (like on the after market gauges).
Surefly magneto
Push button start
STC for GAMI 100NL
3000 hour TBO
Imperial Red

1 Like

Oh my!!! Could this alleged “2017 G6” actually be a spy photo of the 2022 G7 interior?!! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Amazing what they have done to the cabin. So roomy! :wink:

and fast!

1 Like

That range and speed obviously will only be available with the optional Pratt & Whitney PT7+.

And they went overboard with the cup holders!

Actually it is 6.5 percent on the base price on SR22. I think option prices are still the same as last year. we will know for sure in a couple weeks.

That’s better-it’s within the reach of Developing Nations, not just members of the G7… :grinning:

1 Like

Excited to hear if anything new has been announced!!! Come on G7!!!

Nope! Sorry. Maybe 2023.

I’m New to COPA. hi Cirrus family!

4 Likes

Greetings Alex, and welcome!

The new G7 will be a G3000 cockpit, and is due out any day now. Pass it on! :+1:

I can’t wait to see the price tag :upside_down_face: Heck, I;m still waiting for the G4.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

There’s a HUD and full voice control too. Pass it on.

Oh, and a totally redesigned heated cup holder.

1 Like