Cirrus SR20 for Microsoft's Flight Sim 2002

Sorry it took so long but I finally bought MS Flight Sim 2002, and yes the Cirrus will work in it as an add on! There are a few items or short comings at this point. First, the custom panels I created and have posted on Gordon’s site will not work at this time. The default SR20 from www.flightsim.com will work fine except you will not have a directional gyro. This is also the same file posted on Gordon’s site

ftp://sim@216.231.63.130

Only down load the “sr20up” zip file and directions at this time. The other zip file contains the custom panels for an SR20 A panel, B and C. Unfortunaltly they will not work in FS2002. There are also SR22 panels there as well w/SANDEL. If you have FS2000, you are still in luck.

Once I get time I will make the same custom panels for FS2002. I will let you all know when they are done.
For now the SR20 flys fine in FS2002. It looks a little funny with out a DG. She flys a lot like my SR20, my plane holds a little higher airspeed on final, could be that last wax job.

Good luck, let me know if you have any install problems. I will be happy to assist.

Jim SR20 N7788T

Jim,
Ever think about modeling the 430 in FS? Now that would make one heck of a training tool.

Dear Gordon, Dear Jim,
I installed SR20 on my FS 2002 as instruction said.
Great but without DG…
I starting to considering re-install FS2000 for try Sandell HSI and also SR22 version and try the difference…
One thing: I flyed two time SR22 (one time in Cannes-France; one time in Duluth - total 60 minute appx) testing also stall with/without power.
On the FlySim the SR20 seem too good to fly… no stall evidence (no wing dropping toleft or to the right…) and much more…
I can’t beleive SR20 is so good. If yes I’ll order another SR20!
:wink:
Any experience?
Thank,

Down load and try the Garmin 4XX sim. It is enough of a training tool in and of its self.

There is a Avidyne “FlightMax 850” that can be added on to FS2002. I have an ARNAV in my plane and I am not sure how the smaller screen Flight Max compares. Go to www.flightsim.com for a review of this option.

Jim

Good evening folks.
I’m interested to fly Cirrus in my FS2002 flysim.
Could you inform me where I could download it?
Gordon web-site address?
Thank you.