SR20 Sim for FS2000

If you have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000, you’ll want to try out this http://www.simviation.com/fsdprops%5B84%5D.htmSR20 for FS2000

A friend just sent me the URL. I don’t have FS2000, but I’m sure someone who does will try this out and give a PIREP… er, SIMREP.

FS2000
Cirrus SR20 (v1.0)
A high tech four seater manufactured by Cirrus
Design of Duluth Minnesota. Made of light weight composites, it cruises
at 160 knots. The model features full moving parts, including accurate
flaps and steerable nose wheel. It also sports a detailed cockpit
with pilot figure. By Mike Stone. 307K

In the README that comes in the ZIP file, Mike Stone acknowledges that the nosewheel isn’t really steerable.

• Mike

Just took off and landed the SR20 in the simulator. Not as smooth as other plane files but a real treat for a Feb 2002 (or later) position holder.

Has anyone flown X-plane and does anyone know if there is a Cirrus version for that simulator? Given the configuration tools I would think this would be an excellent SR-20 platform. I am a real fan as it works on Macs.

Just took off and landed the SR20 in the simulator. Not as smooth as other plane files but a real treat for a Feb 2002 (or later) position holder.

Has anyone flown X-plane and does anyone know if there is a Cirrus version for that simulator? Given the configuration tools I would think this would be an excellent SR-20 platform. I am a real fan as it works on Macs.

I know there is somebody working on an SR20 for Fly!. But I wouldn’t expect him to finish it till later in the year, certainly not till after Fly! II is released (May?).

Tom