CD at AOPA Fly-In

Mid-atlantic/east-coast folks,

Ian Bentley of CD has graciously agreed to meet with us at the AOPA fly-in at FDK on June 2, to give us an update of the goings-on at the factory, as well as answer any questions we may have.

I am trying to contact AOPA to see if we might be able to get a conference room but I haven’t had much luck yet.

So, the plan is to meet with Ian from 1 to 2 pm at the Cirrus Design static display (i.e. where the demo aircraft are).

If I’m able to arrange a conference room, I will update everyone, but otherwise, hope to see you all at the Cirrus display at 1pm.

[I’m sure he and Bruce Gunter will be around all day, but by meeting all at once, it spares them having to answer the same questions all day long, plus it’ll also give us an opportunity to meet each other face-to-face.]

Steve

Ian Bentley of CD has graciously agreed to meet with us at the AOPA fly-in at FDK on June 2, to give us an update of the goings-on at the factory, as well as answer any questions we may have.

I am trying to contact AOPA to see if we might be able to get a conference room but I haven’t had much luck yet.

So, the plan is to meet with Ian from 1 to 2 pm at the Cirrus Design static display (i.e. where the demo aircraft are).

If I’m able to arrange a conference room, I will update everyone, but otherwise, hope to see you all at the Cirrus display at 1pm.

[I’m sure he and Bruce Gunter will be around all day, but by meeting all at once, it spares them having to answer the same questions all day long, plus it’ll also give us an opportunity to meet each other face-to-face.]

Steve

Great work, Steve!

Thanks!

Jeff

Folks,

AOPA has agreed to let us use the “Speaker’s Tent” for this discussion/meeting. This will help by keeping us out of any rain or hot sun that may be present. Also has chairs, and will probably be a little quieter place to talk than the static aircraft line.

Time is the same: 1-2pm, location is now the “Speaker’s Tent” at the AOPA Fly-In.

(This is the tent where Rod Machado is giving presentations at other times in the day).

Hope to see you all there.

Steve

Steve