AOPA Fly-In Reminder

Folks,

Just a reminder that, from 1 to 2 pm at the Speaker’s Tent at the AOPA Fly-In at FDK on Saturday, Ian Bentley will be around to give us an update of what’s going on at the Cirrus factory, as well as to answer any questions we have.

It’ll also be a good chance to put faces to the names of the folks we’ve seen posting on this forum, too!

Hope the t-storms stay away and I get to see a bunch of you there!

Steve

Wish I could be there. :frowning:

I’d like to meet you and many others. Please post notes for those who can’t make it!

• Mike.

Folks,

Just a reminder that, from 1 to 2 pm at the Speaker’s Tent at the AOPA Fly-In at FDK on Saturday, Ian Bentley will be around to give us an update of what’s going on at the Cirrus factory, as well as to answer any questions we have.

It’ll also be a good chance to put faces to the names of the folks we’ve seen posting on this forum, too!

Steve

Folks,

We unable-to-attend Cirrians will be looking forward to any and all tidbits of news!

Folks,

Steve

Steve,

Thanks for setting this up. It will be my first crack at Ian since touring the (not-yet) factory and placing my SR20 order…three years ago!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and others!

–Michael SR20#243