AOPA Fly-In

Looks like the next chance for some East-coasters to get together will be the AOPA Fly-In at FDK on June 2.

(I believe there’s also a 2nd try at an ECCFI in the works, but that’s a topic for another thread!)

How many folks are planning to be at the AOPA Fly-In? (Details can be found http://www.aopa.org/special/fly-in/2001/here). I’ve been trading emails with Les Albert and we’re thinking if enough of us get together, maybe we can convince a Cirrus rep to stop by and talk for a few minutes, answer some questions, etc. in a semi-private setting - particularly if there’s a large number of people there.

Robin and I will be there, but we plan on driving. We only live 25 minutes away, and seeing the number of planes in the air at last year’s fly-in made me a little nervous!

Steve

Ill be there, but also driving. See you guys there!

Brand

314BF

I plan to be there and would love to see a get-together happen. I tried to arrange something like this at Sun-in-Fun but was unable to get the Cirrus folks onboard. Good luck in your efforts.

Looks like the next chance for some East-coasters to get together will be the AOPA Fly-In at FDK on June 2.

I’d love to be at the AOPA fly-in, but I’ll be in Australia then. **@$*@@!!!.

Tentative date for the next “pure” ECCFI is June 23rd.

• Mike.

(I believe there’s also a 2nd try at an ECCFI in the works, but that’s a topic for another thread!)

How many folks are planning to be at the AOPA Fly-In? (Details can be found http://www.aopa.org/special/fly-in/2001/here). I’ve been trading emails with Les Albert and we’re thinking if enough of us get together, maybe we can convince a Cirrus rep to stop by and talk for a few minutes, answer some questions, etc. in a semi-private setting - particularly if there’s a large number of people there.

Robin and I will be there, but we plan on driving. We only live 25 minutes away, and seeing the number of planes in the air at last year’s fly-in made me a little nervous!

Steve

Steve,

I going to FDK from the Flying-W (Medford, NJ) in our Mooney. Please let me know when & where there’s going to be a meeting.

Ted

I hope everyone takes a moment of silence for Mike (N84MR). It probally pains me as much as it does you to think that he will have to miss the AOPA convention because he will be in Australia. Darn the luck. If you need me to take your place I’m game. If not, sink a stubby for me!

Bob 509

ps I might make the convention via car. Hope to see you there.