Asheville / St. Augustine Snowbirds

Retired couple, DAV, exploring ways to eliminate the drive between our mountain home and beach home, Both are vacant while we are away and would make for a great place to vacation w/ family. Any Ideas?

Hello Craig-

The flight between Asheville and St. Augustine is an easy one for a Cirrus SR, are either of you pilots, if so are you considering a Cirrus purchase, or perhaps learning to fly?

If you are new to General Aviation, there is a lot to learn, fortunately you have come to the right place to get valuable advice on the journey!

Please consider joining COPA as a full Member and avail yourself of the over 1.5 million discussion posts from members who share their experience on our forums.

Membership also grants you access to the COPA Member Advantage Program , COPA Pilot Magazine (a monthly print editorial) and all other COPA benefits.

If you think you might be interested in joining as a full member, and you should be! Please see the link below:

How to Upgrade/Update your COPA Membership

1 Like

We’re 72 now. No longer comfortable up front.

Craig Manner

1 Like

Are you looking for an SR22 solution or an SF50?

If the latter, Cirrus has the VisionAir program that may interest you:

There are also charter options such as Verijet that offer flights aboard their fleet of Vision Jets and are expanding in the South East.

For SR22s the charter options are more limited (they are out there), but should the SR22 be a good fit for your intended mission, purchasing an aircraft and having it professionally flown is a viable alternative, albeit not as common.

1 Like

Craig
Please PM me
I live in Saint Augustine
May have a possible solution
andover@sprintmail.com
Thanks

Did you find a reasonable solution?

Yes indeed.

Craig Manner

1 Like

Craig