Any 2-Bladed Prop Regrets?

I have followed and reveiwed ALL the pro and cons of the optional 3-blade prop posted on this site. For me, biggest pro: reduced cabin noise. Biggest con: weight incease / foreward G.C. movement.

So, to you men & women who ACTUALLY FLY an SR20 with (only) 2-blades: ANY REGRETS???

Randy

I have followed and reveiwed ALL the pro and cons of the optional 3-blade prop posted on this site. For me, biggest pro: reduced cabin noise. Biggest con: weight incease / foreward G.C. movement.

So, to you men & women who ACTUALLY FLY an SR20 with (only) 2-blades: ANY REGRETS???

Randy

dont forget the 3 blades look pertier… -j

Randy

Randy,

From what I understand from others on the forum there aren’t any performance advantages with the three blade prop and for me the biggest factor was not the cost it was the weight increase with the three blade.

I would rather have the extra 21 lbs. in useful load.

Mark

Has anyone encountered any issues with the the SR20 landing on soft fields with the relatively low prop clearance?

Derek

Randy

I have no regrets at all.

Larry, N171CD

Randy

dont forget the 3 blades look pertier… -j

No they don’t.

beltz, g.

(cheap 2-blade buyer and proud of it)