What Could Be Next?

OK, What have I done wrong?

• Ordered airline tix 6-8 weeks ago through Travelocity (Comair/Delta).

• Comair goes on Strike so I call Delta to reroute trip on Delta. No problem.

• 4 Days before departure to Duluth, No Tix. Call Travelocity. They messed up. They now re-ticket and offer to overnight them to me on Monday, May 7 for delivery on Tuesday, May 8.

• I point out that my flight is scheduled to depart 6:30 AM on Tuesday, May 8 and I thiknk it is unlikely that the tix will arrive in time.

• They promise delivery on Monday.

• Tix don’t arrive. US Post Office overninght delivery drops the ball (again). Has anyone ever gotten a USPS Express mail on time?

• Cirrus calls: the plane may be a few hours late.

So after waiting over 3 3/4 years (2 1/2 years of delays), what else can happen?

Has anyone ever gotten a USPS Express mail on time?

Not I.

So after waiting over 3 3/4 years (2 1/2 years of delays), what else can happen?

Don’t worry. Eventually, you’ll get there, and get your 'plane. All this will be a bad dream.

Good luck, and enjoy. And give us lots of PIREPS.

• Mike.

You didn’t call Paul Traina on advice on how to catch a ride on an eastbound Cessna Citation!

• 4 Days before departure to Duluth, No Tix. Call Travelocity. They messed up. They now re-ticket and offer to overnight them to me on Monday, May 7 for delivery on Tuesday, May 8.
  • I point out that my flight is scheduled to depart 6:30 AM on Tuesday, May 8 and I thiknk it is unlikely that the tix will arrive in time.
  • Tix don’t arrive. US Post Office overninght delivery drops the ball (again). Has anyone ever gotten a USPS Express mail on time?

MARTY IM SURE YOU WILL MAKE OUT CAN WAIT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES AND GOING TO DULUTH TO PICK UP MY OLANE 1ST OR 2ND WEEK JULY LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT THERE AND HOW IT IS TO FLY HOME WITH IT???

BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FORM YOU

THANKS ERNIE

It’s happen to me.

I land at the correct airport to pick-up an airplane to bring it to the USA and the airplane in not at that airport. Someone moved it to another airport and did not tell anyone. I have also gone to Canada to pick a airplane, after a $100 taxi ride to the local airport, the airplane is not ready, no interior… Called the owner and he had told his secretary to call me and cancel the trip. Well you know the rest of the story.

You will have a great day when you get there.

Congrats, it will be worth the wait.

Cheers,

Woor

You fly away having the best time of your life…top ten best sexual experiences included!!!

Godd luck

don

You will get there :slight_smile: and as someone far wiser than I said,

“It may not be as good as the first night on your honeymoon, but it is a lot better than the second”.

Good luck and we wish you the best with your trip there and back…Lucky dog.

Bob #509 green with envy and still (patiently) waiting

You didn’t call Paul Traina on advice on how to catch a ride on an eastbound Cessna Citation!

I think Paul’s only good for Challenger advice, he doesn’t “slum” it.

:slight_smile: