What a plane!!!

I am currently a student pilot and have only read a great deal on the SR20. I didn’t think I would have the opportunity to see one in person for awhile. However, today when I went for my lesson at Nut Tree Airport in Vacaville, CA, there was one sitting in the tiedown area. I’m not sure who owned this particular one (no one was around), but I was very impressed. What a beautiful aircraft. With my limited experience it would be hard for me to get into any of your recent discussions regarding the choice of avionics on the SR20, but after flying in older 172s the SR20 looks like a dream to me. In the future, I hope all the new owners and position holders give a second thought to the great things about the SR20 before complaining about the avionics, useful load, etc…(again, take into account my limited experience and knowledge when reading that statement)…

Anyways, just wanted to tell you all what I thought of your aircraft or aircraft-to-be…Good luck to all…hopefully one day I’ll join the ranks of Cirrus owners…

R.F.

What was the N-number of the plane? There’s a list of N-numbers and owners on this site.

Also, I think most of what seems like “complaining” here is not, but rather is just enthusiastic, at times almost rabbinical, discussion of SR20 minutiae. It also likely helps Cirrus have a valuable 6-12 month advance window on customer thinking. Good for them, and fun for us participants who can for at least a brief period have something else to chat about besides shrinking stock prices, expanding waistlines, and the latest mechanical snafus in our dowdy 172s or flying club rentals.

I am currently a student pilot and have only read a great deal on the SR20. I didn’t think I would have the opportunity to see one in person for awhile. However, today when I went for my lesson at Nut Tree Airport in Vacaville, CA, there was one sitting in the tiedown area. I’m not sure who owned this particular one (no one was around), but I was very impressed. What a beautiful aircraft. With my limited experience it would be hard for me to get into any of your recent discussions regarding the choice of avionics on the SR20, but after flying in older 172s the SR20 looks like a dream to me. In the future, I hope all the new owners and position holders give a second thought to the great things about the SR20 before complaining about the avionics, useful load, etc…(again, take into account my limited experience and knowledge when reading that statement)…

Anyways, just wanted to tell you all what I thought of your aircraft or aircraft-to-be…Good luck to all…hopefully one day I’ll join the ranks of Cirrus owners…

R.F.

What was the N-number of the plane? There’s a list of N-numbers and owners on this site.

Unfortunately I was too excited looking over the plane that I disregarded the N-number…We’ll have to see if it is still there when I go back to the airport…Although, anyone reading this forum who flew into VCB with their SR20 should be able to tell us…