For Sale &quotN20CD&quot

Hello guys!

It is with much regret that I make this offer to sell my SR20. I moved to California about one year ago to start a small energy company. The demands this venture has put on my time have allowed me less than 15 hours of actual flight time in the last 12 months. I don’t need to tell you guys, this is not exactly a safe way to fly for recreation. The good news is that the company is growing fast and doing well, the bad news is I am very unlikely to have time to fly my plane in the coming year or two.

My SR20 is the second production aircraft with the Serial Number 0006. The aircraft tail number is N20CD and she has 175 hours TT. I have not performed any of the factory mods, but I would be happy to arrange for them to be performed prior to devlivery. The aircraft is located at the Santa Monica Airport on the South upper ramp. N20CD is a Model “A” with the addition of leather, a three blade prop and the deletion of the yellow “swoop”. She is white (of course) with an electric blue and grey stripe (grey leather interior). I have added 4 bose headsets (front sets permanently wired, back sets plug in) as well as a CD player. The aircraft has no damage history of any kind and has presented no out of the ordinary maintenance issues.

I do not have a great deal of “info” to send to people, other than my maintenance logs and all of the “ADs” from Cirrus. Due to my schedule, I am not available to provide “test flights”, if I were I wouldn’t be selling. I am offering the aircraft to the first “serious” buyer willing to pay $210,000 to fly her away.

This is a difficult process for me, I am deeply dissapointed that I cannot keep this terrific aircraft, but I feel terrible watching her sit on the tarmac while all of her “older” friends fly around.

Please communicate interest in the aircraft via email only. I will return emails promptly. Thanks.

Christopher Peznola

Hello guys!

It is with much regret that I make this offer to sell my SR20. I moved to California about one year ago to start a small energy company. The demands this venture has put on my time have allowed me less than 15 hours of actual flight time in the last 12 months. I don’t need to tell you guys, this is not exactly a safe way to fly for recreation. The good news is that the company is growing fast and doing well, the bad news is I am very unlikely to have time to fly my plane in the coming year or two.

My SR20 is the second production aircraft with the Serial Number 0006. The aircraft tail number is N20CD and she has 175 hours TT. I have not performed any of the factory mods, but I would be happy to arrange for them to be performed prior to devlivery. The aircraft is located at the Santa Monica Airport on the South upper ramp. N20CD is a Model “A” with the addition of leather, a three blade prop and the deletion of the yellow “swoop”. She is white (of course) with an electric blue and grey stripe (grey leather interior). I have added 4 bose headsets (front sets permanently wired, back sets plug in) as well as a CD player. The aircraft has no damage history of any kind and has presented no out of the ordinary maintenance issues.

I do not have a great deal of “info” to send to people, other than my maintenance logs and all of the “ADs” from Cirrus. Due to my schedule, I am not available to provide “test flights”, if I were I wouldn’t be selling. I am offering the aircraft to the first “serious” buyer willing to pay $210,000 to fly her away.

This is a difficult process for me, I am deeply dissapointed that I cannot keep this terrific aircraft, but I feel terrible watching her sit on the tarmac while all of her “older” friends fly around.

Please communicate interest in the aircraft via email only. I will return emails promptly. Thanks.

Christopher Peznola

Hi Christopher,

It’s sad to hear you’re selling N20CD. I don’t know if you remember, but last fall we met at Hyannis airport. My wife and I flew to Hyannis to do some biking. As we biked down the ramp I spotted N20CD. I had be looking at various types of planes to upgrade to from our Warrior. I called my wife over to check out your plane and she fell in love with the SR20.

When we returned from biking and were packing up, my wife noticed that you had started up your plane and we went over to get a better look.
You were kind enough to shut down so we could climb aboard and get SR20 fever!

The next day my wife lovingly “nagged” me until I sent the deposit to Cirrus.

Now you know “the rest of the story…”

Best of luck in your new adventure.

Walt

PS. We’re moving from CT to better weather in Prescott, AZ, thus our tail number N204AZ.

I’ll be sorry to see her go from the upper ramp, but a smart decision given your situation. Here’s hoping your company does so well that you’ll find yourself in another “next generation” airplane. Say, an Eclipse jet…

Dean