West Coast Fly-In anyone...?

Feeling the urge to see some plastic planes and compare your ARNAV to my MX20…

And

June Gloom seems tobe leaving the coasts for the summer, I feel a San-Luis Obspo or the like party coming on…

Anyone?

Feeling the urge to see some plastic planes and compare your ARNAV to my MX20…

And

June Gloom seems tobe leaving the coasts for the summer, I feel a San-Luis Obspo or the like party coming on…

Anyone?

always looking for an excuse to go flying lets go

June Gloom seems to be leaving the coasts for the summer, I feel a San Luis Obispo or the like party coming on…

Anyone?

Dean,

This sounds like a wonderful idea. Perhaps we can have this one on Saturday rather than a Sunday (just to be different, and perhaps to include some folks who might not have been able to attend the last few fly-ins). Kevin, any interest in organizing another event…?

Cheers,

Roger

Kevin, any interest in organizing another event…?

Cheers,

Roger

Yes. I too volunteer Kevin. How about Saturday June 30th?

Goals: 2 260SE’s

at least 2 sr 22's

at least 5 sr 20's

maybe even one factory type?

Kevin, any interest in organizing another event…?

Cheers,

Roger

Yes. I too volunteer Kevin. How about Saturday June 30th?

Goals: 2 260SE’s

at least 2 sr 22’s

at least 5 sr 20’s

maybe even one factory type?

Sorry, but I will be out of the country overlapping that date: Southern France. Oh darn. If it’s to be the 30th I will happily pass the organizing mantle on to someone else.

One of the weekends 7/8 July or 14/15 July would be good and perhaps allow for more long-term schedule flexibility of owners to be able to participate. Please reply to me by e-mail if interested. SBP unless a better suggestion is offered.

These things are getting to be a quarterly event!