The SECOND Cirrus Fly-in

Is there any interest in a 2nd fly-in located in South Florida? I would be more than happy to host one in Miami. There may also be a nice field trip over to nearby islands if there is interest in staying the weekend. There are now 2-3 cirri in the area. I will check to see overlapping weekend events with the local area, there is usually art feastivals etc etc. Might be nice for the family.

Dave

249CD

Dave -

I am based in SC from October to May and would be VERY interested in a South Florida fly in.

Pls keep me in mind.

Bob

Is there any interest in a 2nd fly-in located in South Florida? I would be more than happy to host one in Miami. There may also be a nice field trip over to nearby islands if there is interest in staying the weekend. There are now 2-3 cirri in the area. I will check to see overlapping weekend events with the local area, there is usually art feastivals etc etc. Might be nice for the family.

Dave

249CD

Well if nothing else APA is down here in Nov. so will definitely have a fly-in for that. I would like to have one before then if possible. Im going to see if I can arrange for a hanger for the “over protective” new owners :slight_smile:

dd

Dave -

I am based in SC from October to May and would be VERY interested in a South Florida fly in.

Pls keep me in mind.

Bob

Dave

249CD