Fly -In

This is the first SRxx,260SE fly-in of the season. It will be Sunday at San Luis Obispo. (SBP). Lunch will be at 12:30. If you have never seen the Cirrus 20 or 22 now is your chance. Last year we even had the Lancair guys show up a columbia 300. So you never know what you will see. See ya there…Ed

P.S. Please respond by email to myself or Keven Moore so we can get a head count for the resturant.

This is the first SRxx,260SE fly-in of the season. It will be Sunday at San Luis Obispo. (SBP). Lunch will be at 12:30. If you have never seen the Cirrus 20 or 22 now is your chance. Last year we even had the Lancair guys show up a columbia 300. So you never know what you will see. See ya there…Ed

P.S. Please respond by email to myself or Keven Moore so we can get a head count for the resturant.

Ill be there.This time VFR or not!Any

SRs flying threw the Fresno area and
would like to drop down on the FIRST

residential air park community in the

USA and offer a ride to me ,feel free

to E Mail me otherwise put my 2000

year old piper down for the trip

dan SIERRA SKY PARK

what day???

I plan to be there with 163CD and my wife, Barbara.

Bill

This is the first SRxx,260SE fly-in of the season. It will be Sunday at San Luis Obispo. (SBP). Lunch will be at 12:30…

what day???

That’s Sunday, March 18. See you there! :slight_smile: