week 4 begins

Week four of N415PJ down for maintenance begins.

Its formerly proud “user” is now locked in a small room, curled in a fetal position, sweating and shivering. The room contains a cot. Next to it is a bucket for piss, a bucket for shite, twelve tins of split pea soup and twelve tins of tomato soup.

It should only take a few more days before he is fully broken of his addiction to the notorious new designer drug making the rounds across America, “SR22.”

Parents: Let this be a lesson to you. Do not let your loved ones use SR22. At first, they’ll appear to be fully functional members of society. However be on the lookout for the signs of a problem:

1. hanging out with the “wrong crowd” (Walt, Kevin, Ed)

2. absence from work (“It’s so nice today, I’m going to go flying before the weather gets bad.” is not a valid excuse in California where the weather has been OUTSTANDING for the last four weeks)

3. SR22 users walk around with a dumb grin on their faces and repeat bizzare Eastern chants, such as: “Icantbelieveitssofast” over and over again.

There is hope! While SR22 is more addictive than heroin, the same detoxification methods can be used to save its victims from its horrible fate. As long as we can keep him away from N415PJ and off of SR22, we expect him to make a full recovery and return to society.

This “unfortunate fuel leak” was actually the first step in his recovery.

“Friends don’t let friends fly on SR22.”

By the way, I have pictures of the notorious leak, but I’m too depressed to put them up on the website. Maybe some day.

Please, do not go through total withdrawls yet! I flew to sck on thursday and 415pj was put back together and needed a little touch up paint. The boys at Top Gun are seeing how long they can hold out without you going postal! You know how those farm boys are, they think this kind of stuff is funny…Ed

I musta missed this one: what leak? What’s the problem? What should we look for signs of the same problem.

Marty Sr22 s/n 0017 & Leaving for duluth on Tuesday!!!

Paul, You spelled ‘shite’ wrong,get a grip!

Week four of N415PJ down for maintenance begins.

Its formerly proud “user” is now locked in a small room, curled in a fetal position, sweating and shivering. The room contains a cot. Next to it is a bucket for piss, a bucket for shite, twelve tins of split pea soup and twelve tins of tomato soup.

It should only take a few more days before he is fully broken of his addiction to the notorious new designer drug making the rounds across America, “SR22.”

Parents: Let this be a lesson to you. Do not let your loved ones use SR22. At first, they’ll appear to be fully functional members of society. However be on the lookout for the signs of a problem:

1. hanging out with the “wrong crowd” (Walt, Kevin, Ed)
  1. absence from work (“It’s so nice today, I’m going to go flying before the weather gets bad.” is not a valid excuse in California where the weather has been OUTSTANDING for the last four weeks)
  1. SR22 users walk around with a dumb grin on their faces and repeat bizzare Eastern chants, such as: “Icantbelieveitssofast” over and over again.

There is hope! While SR22 is more addictive than heroin, the same detoxification methods can be used to save its victims from its horrible fate. As long as we can keep him away from N415PJ and off of SR22, we expect him to make a full recovery and return to society.

This “unfortunate fuel leak” was actually the first step in his recovery.

I must sadly report that I have fallen off of the wagon. Got the plane out of the shop yesterday afternoon and had a great day of flying.

Please stay on the ground floor of all buildings and avoid sharp objects. Do not take prescription medication. These temporary measures will ensure your survival until the cure is delivered to you in the form a fully functional 415PJ.

As for the rest of us, these stop-gap measures will suffice for the 12 months or more we ware waiting. Not to mention the 3 months my avionics redo is taking on the 260SE.

My sympathies for your temporary loss,

Dean