Another New SR22 Returns Home

It is as good as expected, if not better. I just hope Alison, Ian, Mike, Kate & Ron (my instructor) didn’t think I was an absolute moron for walking around with a really beg stupid grin on my face the entire time.

The Plane is great and it seems to beat the book by one or two kts. Weight is right on the 2250 Lbs empty. n the next day or two, i will post a full discussion of the plane, training, Cirrus & of course, the trip home.

Was it worth the 4 1/2 year wait? I don’t know, but I can’t imagine a much better feeling than I get when I fly it. (well at least a feeling which can last over three hours!) I broke my 20 hour rule with no passengers to take my wife for a mother’s day ride, and she loved it as well.

Marty,

Congratulations!

Can’t wait for the full report!

Jeff

Glad you like it, great plane and I love mine. I also beat book by 1 to 2 kts, so looks like they were conservative in setting book values.

Roger

It is as good as expected, if not better. I just hope Alison, Ian, Mike, Kate & Ron (my instructor) didn’t think I was an absolute moron for walking around with a really beg stupid grin on my face the entire time.

The Plane is great and it seems to beat the book by one or two kts. Weight is right on the 2250 Lbs empty. n the next day or two, i will post a full discussion of the plane, training, Cirrus & of course, the trip home.

Was it worth the 4 1/2 year wait? I don’t know, but I can’t imagine a much better feeling than I get when I fly it. (well at least a feeling which can last over three hours!) I broke my 20 hour rule with no passengers to take my wife for a mother’s day ride, and she loved it as well.

MARTY SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME CONGRADULATIONS CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR REPORT ON THE 22

REGARDS ERNIE #60 SR-22

My SR22 is beating the book by a couple of knots, too. 710CD is original contract #108, May 1997. I picked it up first week of May - training was great by John and Kara. I can’t imagine going to training without working through all of the materials ahead of time - I couldn’t emphasize prior preparation enough. Flies like a dream and the wife likes it!

Roger
West Houston (IWS)

Awesome! Can’t wait for the full report