More from inside and the glue man

-20 Production just slowed down good.-22’s being pushed heavy through.upper manag wont give reason. but we all know. $$ … -22’s mucho bucks for bills.-20’s just break even at this finacial timeline.i would expect late deliveries like you all did on the -20’s.all I see are -22’s right now. #25 -22 4-5 weeks from deliv.-22’s are money makers.expect lazy deliveries on -20’s for a while.more to come. the master of glue.

Don’t know how legit all this glue man stuff is, but I have to say I do enjoy reading your posts because it makes me feel like I’m part of WW II and I’m getting info through an ENIGMA machine. The fate of the free-world is in our hands! I say to you Glue man, and your silent partners, “wing man” “cowl man” “gear man” and the oft-teased “tail man” keep up the work my brothers! Smuggle your messages out in coke bottles, cigars, and cigarette papers. For we on the far side of that iron curtain that is Duluth appreciate your efforts. Though we may not know your names, or e-mails for that matter, you are each and every one of you. Heroes. And one day, dare I say it, there will be a flight of SR 20’s and 22’s in the missing man formation, for all of you who never get to see freedom again.

“Dean Man”

posted in good fun - no harm meant to anyone - no disrespect to Glue man who very well may be risking something to post here. But seriously, if you are, don’t risk too much. I mean, this is an aviation forum.

This is just my belief but the “glue man” is Jeff using a different technique. First-gain our confidence with positive statements about Cirrus Then throw in a few easy to obtain facts to establish credibility but spread discontent by statements meant to discredit Cirrus Design’s credibility. I am far more impressed by the actions of Cirrus and its “named” employees than the rumors spread by a nameless person with nothing to establish real credibility. I do admit I do enjoy reading(but do not believe) his transparent,fun but totally meaningless postings.

NOTICE TO NEW READERS OF THIS FORUM:

This message thread may or may not be true. “Glue Man” or whatever he is calling himself currently, is not a credible source, and is, in all likelyhood, a direct competitor of Cirrus.

Incidentally, this is not a free speach issue if the things “glue man” is saying are false – it is a slander issue.

The danger this person presents is that he could scare away potential customers. This is not good for a struggling company. And it is not good for all of us position holders.

David T (sr20 #771)

But seriously, if you are, don’t risk too much. I mean, this is an aviation forum.

Risk is loosing freedom of speech.I just feel for these guys wondering what the hell is going on.I risk nothing speaking the truth.I only speak the truth.I have every right to say anything.Am I right? You have the right to not take any of my info.I love my company.I also feel all you maybe should be more aware of some things.Like a real timeline.I know the big guys read my post so maybe they will get something for ya’all. the glass master.We liked your post .Very funny.

Hey Dean Man don’t forget me!

Remember I am the Dumbass!

Hey Dean Man don’t forget me!

Remember I am the Dumbass!

I didn’t forget you.

This is just my belief but the “glue man” is Jeff using a different technique

Nah, GlueGuy can punctuate better than Jeff.

This is just my belief but the “glue man” is Jeff using a different technique. First-gain our confidence with positive statements about Cirrus

… yadada …My numbers are all right… credible.If you don’t want to believe my brother . No biggie. gluedude by the way… there are 3-4 of us jeffs here.

This is just my belief but the “glue man” is Jeff using a different technique. First-gain our confidence with positive statements about Cirrus Then throw in a few easy to obtain facts to establish credibility but spread discontent by statements meant to discredit Cirrus Design’s credibility. I am far more impressed by the actions of Cirrus and its “named” employees than the rumors spread by a nameless person with nothing to establish real credibility. I do admit I do enjoy reading(but do not believe) his transparent,fun but totally meaningless postings.

Don

Cirrus put out a prospectus with the financing that was supposed to go through on the 28th (and I assume did) that was incredibly detailed…

I have posted limited numbers from that …

to summarize…

they have said

270 planes to be built this year

169 sr22

101 sr20

23 aircraft per month by mid year (target)

33 per month by the end of year (target)

the mix of 19/14
sr22/sr20 is from that to get them to breakeven and profitability…

contact the company if interested maybe they will put out further info…

and is, in all likelyhood, a direct competitor of Cirrus.

Of course he is; might be Wichita or Austria ?!?!

A while ago all of you hate the Jeffs, now as gluemen you like him.

It’s the the same guy; yes I think it’s only one, all those Jeffs and glueguys and however he’ll call himself in future.
Well if one doesn’t have competitive products, he’ll try else, that’s marketing, look at MS.

And nothing is more easy than posting anonimously.