under contract//Re: used SR20

Thanks for all the responses and i bit the bullet today. I will be an owner on FRIDAY id all goes well with the pre-buy. Look forward to seeing some of you on a ‘fly-in’ soon!

Michelle

Thanks for all the responses and i bit the bullet today. I will be an owner on FRIDAY id all goes well with the pre-buy. Look forward to seeing some of you on a ‘fly-in’ soon!

Michelle

WOW! Fast work, and congratulations!

Not sure where you’re located, but The People’s Revolutionary Cirrus Fly-In Committee joins in solidarity in welcoming you to our next (west coast) fly-in in mid May if you can make it.

Enjoy, and keep those PIREPS coming…

Kevin

Michelle

Michelle,

Heartiest congratulations on a decision which I’m sure you’ll celebrate for a long time to come.

I’m not sure whether we Eastenders are recognized by our Western Bloc comrades in the People’s Revolutionary Cirrus Fly-In Committee, but just in case you’re more right than left (coast-wise), you’d certainly be welcome to OUR Fly-In, which will be held at ??? on ??? at exactly ??? a.m or p.m. (our People’s Logistics Authority hasn’t quite caught up with our People’s Planning Authority, or maybe it’s the other way around).

Just in case you’re a middle-of-the-country-fence-sitter, we hearby claim you as one of us!

![](http://www.infomaniak.ch/~dblock/faces/casus/smile.gif)
  • Mike.

Michelle

VIRGINIA!!! EVERYONE!!!

I’m very jealous!

VIRGINIA!!! EVERYONE!!!
WooHoo! Michelle is a “righty”!

• Right Chapter of the People’s Revolutionary Cirrus Fly-In Committee.

Michelle

VIRGINIA!!! EVERYONE!!!

Congratulations from The Netherlands, Europe

(we only buy 20% of all Cirri in Europe, but

the plan to exchange pilots still stands !)

Jaap

(I also envy you, I have to wait…)