Cirrus fly-in: let's try again

I will make some calls re a fly-in at Santa Maria on the 28th. Stay tuned.

I’ll be there if I can get back to CCR by 5:30. (And if it’s not low freezing levels / clouds like last time!)

I am not sure if I can make it the 28th, family obligation. If the plans are not to far along, is it possible to take a poll between two dates like April 28th and May 5th? Can’t please all of the people all of the time.

Thanks

David

I am not sure if I can make it the 28th, family obligation. If the plans are not to far along, is it possible to take a poll between two dates like April 28th and May 5th? Can’t please all of the people all of the time.

Thanks

David

lets go for may 5

Thanks

David

May 5th would be a little better for me as well.

I’ll be in Duluth on May 5 getting trained in my SR22 (darn).

Truly sorry to hear that - you dog! PIREPS will be appreciated (I should be a briefer in my next life)

Truly sorry to hear that - you dog! PIREPS will be appreciated (I should be a briefer in my next life)

I’m infamous for my endless blatherings, so I don’t expect to disappoint this time around.

(Those who have been around long enough to remember my post on my 3/15/99 factory visit, three web sites ago, can attest to my sheer volume of deathlike prose. I owe it all to Mrs. Breen’s personal typing class in ninth grade.)

I’m infamous for my endless blatherings, so I don’t expect to disappoint this time around.

(Those who have been around long enough to remember my post on my 3/15/99 factory visit, three web sites ago, can attest to my sheer volume of deathlike prose. I owe it all to Mrs. Breen’s personal typing class in ninth grade.)

Dave: Not that I am jealous, but are you going to go to Duluth in ANOTHER Citation-X? or maybe you can get a deom on a G-IV? Seems you could take along quite a few folks on that. Anyway, we look forward to reports on comparisons of the -20 and -22.

Dave: Not that I am jealous, but are you going to go to Duluth in ANOTHER Citation-X? or maybe you can get a deom on a G-IV? Seems you could take along quite a few folks on that. Anyway, we look forward to reports on comparisons of the -20 and -22.

This time it’s probably going to be a Citation III. It’s going to be hard to beat Paul’s Challenger arrival though. I know of a 757 for charter, maybe the Sultan of Brunei isn’t using it right now. Hmm…