SR22 s/n 11 Delivered

SR22 s/n 0011 was delivered yesterday by Wings Aloft. The plane looked terrific! What a sight: watching a brand new airplane on short final. I was probably more excited about watching the plane arrive than the new owner was!

According to the pilot/CFI he flew 6,000’ and below, at an about 180 KTAS for 4.2 hours. Upon landing he said, “The low fuel warning light works.” Strangely, he didn’t ask where the restrooms were!

The #1 alternator went out about 10 minutes before landing, but otherwise the trip was pretty good. He, the CFI, also said CD delivered s/n 0012 last week.

I’m sure we will get a full PIREP from the owner after the sheer excitement of the new plane and training starts to wear off later this week.

Only 7 days left for MY SR22, s/n 0017 to be delivered!

Marty (SR22 N191KM)

Only 7 days left for MY SR22, s/n 0017 to be delivered!

Marty (SR22 N191KM)

Great news Marty!; and for those counting ser #00018 will be del’d the day before that! (5/8)
Mick-NC

According to the pilot/CFI he flew 6,000’ and below, at an about 180 KTAS for 4.2 hours. Upon landing he said, “The low fuel warning light works.”

?! how much flight time is left with low fuel light coming on?

The #1 alternator went out about 10 minutes before landing, but otherwise the trip was pretty good.

!! not bad, one alternator lasting 4.5 hours! I used to have a car that used up more oil than fuel, but otherwise it run fine …

Sorry, Marty :wink:

Great news Marty!; and for those counting ser #00018 will be del’d the day before that! (5/8)
Mick-NC

s/n 0015, Friday. I leave for Duluth tomorrow…(big fat grin…)

Can’t wait for a PIREP. Make like Charles Dickens, pretend you are getting paid by the word, there are 200 of us dying for more SR22 reports, so far all we’ve had is Paul. He shouldn’t have to shoulder the load forever!

PS – You’ll be able to do a real 20 vs. 22 impressions as well.

Dean

Can’t wait for a PIREP. Make like Charles Dickens, pretend you are getting paid by the word, there are 200 of us dying for more SR22 reports, so far all we’ve had is Paul. He shouldn’t have to shoulder the load forever!

PS – You’ll be able to do a real 20 vs. 22 impressions as well.

I agree. We’re dying for another PIREP down here. Throw us a bone, at least!

P.S. I can already do a 20 vs 22 impression:

SR20: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (airplane noise)

SR22: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (louder airplane noise)

Maybe just a little bit more specific!

Maybe just a little bit more specific!

SR20:$$$$$$$$

SR22:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You get what you pay for,plus some profit margin to keep CD going!