SR22 Position for sale

I have a SR22 Position certificate #25+/- for sale.

According to the letter I received today, the “certificate” has a value of $11,400 plus the $15,000 deposit. I estimated delivery date would be spring 2002.

This give a buyer an advantage over a new purchaser by about 6 months and at a discount.

I am looking for my deposit plus part of the discount only.

Anyone sincerely interested, please e-mail me @ APAllDay@aol.com

I’m selling this position as I have an earlier position on the SR20 which can convert to the SR22.

AP

Could you pls explain why your option certificate has a value of $11’400 besides the deposite you already paid. I don’t get the math, maybe I am overlooking something.

Did you get a predefined purchase price when you bought the option that is less than the official sales price?
Pls let me know what your reasoning is as I also hold an SR22 option plus a an SR20 contract.

Thanx

Placido

I have a SR22 Position certificate #25+/- for sale.

According to the letter I received today, the “certificate” has a value of $11,400 plus the $15,000 deposit. I estimated delivery date would be spring 2002.

This give a buyer an advantage over a new purchaser by about 6 months and at a discount.

I am looking for my deposit plus part of the discount only.

Anyone sincerely interested, please e-mail me @ APAllDay@aol.com

I’m selling this position as I have an earlier position on the SR20 which can convert to the SR22.

AP

Could you pls explain why your option certificate has a value of $11’400 besides the deposite you already paid. I don’t get the math, maybe I am overlooking something.

Certainly, the Cirrus retail purchase price is of a “B” SR22 is $294,700. My 'Certificate" has a purchase price of $283,300 as verified by the Cirrus letter. $294,700 - $283,300 = $11,400 plus the amount of deposits already made.

Therefore, the purchaser of this contract gets somewhat ahead on line and an $11,400 discount, which together are clearly have value.

AP

This really bugs me. When I bought the option for the SR22 there was no price tag to it. It just gave me the option to enter into a SR22 contract once it would be announced. On my specific request if there was a price already defined I was told no.
I am happy for you as you seem to have been rewarded for putting 15K bucks into the SR22 project when many others didn’t “dare” or want to do so. But so did I, so I think I’ll have something to discuss with CD.

Cheers,

Placido

Certainly, the Cirrus retail purchase price is of a “B” SR22 is $294,700. My 'Certificate" has a purchase price of $283,300 as verified by the Cirrus letter. $294,700 - $283,300 = $11,400 plus the amount of deposits already made.

Therefore, the purchaser of this contract gets somewhat ahead on line and an $11,400 discount, which together are clearly have value.

AP

This really bugs me. When I bought the option for the SR22 there was no price tag to it. It just gave me the option to enter into a SR22 contract once it would be announced. On my specific request if there was a price already defined I was told no.
I am happy for you as you seem to have been rewarded for putting 15K bucks into the SR22 project when many others didn’t “dare” or want to do so. But so did I, so I think I’ll have something to discuss with CD.

Cheers,

Hey placido, I’m not sure why you’re upset. I, like you, have an SR20 order and also placed a blind SR22 order. Cirrus has done more than stuck to their word as to the discounts, and flexibility of each contract.

I was not promised anything other than a position locked by the date of the certificate when I sent my chaeck for the SR22. Quite frankly, I was pleasantly surprised by the offer of a discount off of list price for the SR22 certificate.

I also was cautiously prepared to loose the equity in my SR20 contract if I choose to convert to the SR 22. So I am again, pleasantly pleased.

While I subscribe to the “you can’t please all of the people all of the time,” philosophy, I think Cirrus has done the best job possible and particularrly, no position holder is worse off.

Personally, I’d love to see the SR22 priced $20K lower, as I think it is a bit expensive at the current price. But they also have stockholders to please!.

Why are you bugged that there maybe a discounted price on your SR22 contract?

AP

P.S: Good advice to Tom Conley. The logic is impeccable

Placido

AP

AP,

As I said, I am happy you’re making money.
When I answered to you I did not have all of the info, as I had not received any letter from CD yet, being in Switzerland has some disadvantages in this respect.

As far as my SR22 option is concerned, unfortunaltely I mailed the check a couple of days after the latest price increase for the SR20, so I’m not having any discount on this certificate, bummer.

Most probably I will apply the SR22 deposite to the SR20 contract.

Hope I’ve explained my position.

Cheers,

Placido

Cheers,

Hey placido, I’m not sure why you’re upset. I, like you, have an SR20 order and also placed a blind SR22 order. Cirrus has done more than stuck to their word as to the discounts, and flexibility of each contract.

I was not promised anything other than a position locked by the date of the certificate when I sent my chaeck for the SR22. Quite frankly, I was pleasantly surprised by the offer of a discount off of list price for the SR22 certificate.

I also was cautiously prepared to loose the equity in my SR20 contract if I choose to convert to the SR 22. So I am again, pleasantly pleased.

While I subscribe to the “you can’t please all of the people all of the time,” philosophy, I think Cirrus has done the best job possible and particularrly, no position holder is worse off.

Personally, I’d love to see the SR22 priced $20K lower, as I think it is a bit expensive at the current price. But they also have stockholders to please!.

AP

Placido

AP

Don’t feel bad Placido – I live in the states and have not received my letter yet. Does anyone know it the letter was a mass mailing to all position holders or is it being worked in order of your contract number and eventually get to everyone??

AP,

When I answered to you I did not have all of the info, as I had not received any letter from CD yet, being in Switzerland has some disadvantages in this respect.

As far as my SR22 option is concerned, unfortunaltely I mailed the check a couple of days after the latest price increase for the SR20, so I’m not having any discount on this certificate, bummer.

Cheers,

Placido

Cheers,

AP

Placido

AP

Don’t feel bad Placido – I live in the states and have not received my letter yet. Does anyone know it the letter was a mass mailing to all position holders or is it being worked in order of your contract number and eventually get to everyone??

I hadn’t gotten anything either, so I called Allison this morning and she faxed the stuff to me.

AP,

Cheers,

Placido

Cheers,

AP

Placido

AP

I can’t answer that question directly, but I have #619 and received my letter 9/20 which is a day or two after some people on this forum. I think you should expect it today. It is sent certified and needs a signature.