SR20 and SR22 Simulator update

If you are working on an instrument rating or just love flying on your PC, I have the solution to your long wait till you get you Cirrus.

If you are currently using Microsoft’s Flight Simulator 2000 Pro, I can help you download a sr20 or 22 plane into your program. If you know a little bit about computers it is very easy to do. I you are like me and learn as you go, I would be happy to walk you through the process over the phone.

If you have never used a computer simulator, I recommend FS 2000 Pro because it has special panels just for IFR training and lessons.

Also, if you are waiting for an sr22, I can tell you how to set up an sr22 so that the performance matches the 22 POH exactly.

I have used computer simulators for 6 years and can also recommend joysticks, yokes, peddels, etc. I am also a CFI in California and would be happy to answer any flying questions you may have also.

Hope I can help some of you out. just drop me an email or call. My computer simulator is the only thing that has kept me sane since my recent sr22 demo flight.

Jim (818) 366-7877

If you are working on an instrument rating or just love flying on your PC, I have the solution to your long wait till you get you Cirrus.

If you are currently using Microsoft’s Flight Simulator 2000 Pro, I can help you download a sr20 or 22 plane into your program. If you know a little bit about computers it is very easy to do. I you are like me and learn as you go, I would be happy to walk you through the process over the phone.

If you have never used a computer simulator, I recommend FS 2000 Pro because it has special panels just for IFR training and lessons.

Also, if you are waiting for an sr22, I can tell you how to set up an sr22 so that the performance matches the 22 POH exactly.

I have used computer simulators for 6 years and can also recommend joysticks, yokes, peddels, etc. I am also a CFI in California and would be happy to answer any flying questions you may have also.

Hope I can help some of you out. just drop me an email or call. My computer simulator is the only thing that has kept me sane since my recent sr22 demo flight.

Jim (818) 366-7877
I would be interested in adding an SR22 simulation to MS Flight Sim 2000 Pro. Can you tell me how to do it?

Paul