SR20 Production

Since it is nearly the end of Aug, does anyone know if the SR20 is back in production?

Just picked up SR22 N224DE on the 20th in Deluth and we saw an equal number of SR20’s and SR22’s coming down the line fast. some of them even had skywatch . we missed skywatch by one plane but we will order it on our third Cirrus (THE SR30)!!!

Since it is nearly the end of Aug, does anyone know if the SR20 is back in production?

OH YES! Sweep your hanger floors Santa is coming!

Just picked up SR22 N224DE on the 20th in Deluth and we saw an equal number of SR20’s and SR22’s coming down the line fast. some of them even had skywatch . we missed skywatch by one plane but we will order it on our third Cirrus (THE SR30)!!!

SR30? What is this? Retract? turbo? Jet?

Marty,

Didn’t you get the mailing from Cirrus? It’s a six-place, pressurized retractable twin jet. It cruises at 400 kts (at 35,000 ft). The big screen display (not an Arnav!) displays a moving map, sectionals and approach plates (automatically updated via satellite) as well as satellite weather, color radar, stormscope (all standard), CNN Headline News (they’re working on ESPN, but haven’t got all the bugs out) and DVD movies.

Also standard are a radar altimeter, autothrottles, and autoland, and the rumor is that it will be certified for Cat III approaches!

Fuel consumption is estimated at 40 pounds/hour and list price will be $310,000, slightly higher with millenium striping. Oh yeah, useful load is 3,000 pounds with full fuel and range is 2,000nm. A potty is optional.

Or was that all just a dream I had last night? Never mind.

But seriously, I think any references to the “SR30” can be taken as “future airplane X, in development at the Duluth skunkworks.”

-Mike

Its a sr22 with a dream attached!!!

OH YES! Sweep your hanger floors Santa is coming!

I talked to Ion the other day he says they are runing the 20 and 22 in batches as to keep the employes from not geting miked up. Due to a couple things are not the same such as tail section.Now They have started the 20 mine is the third one coming down the station line . He said it is on its way. There are 14 stations one per day.Im hot sure if that includes the testing and paint. So thet would work out for my delivery date of the 28 Sep. Pos #215.With a few days of slak.