SR20 Forum Purpose

I am not an expert, or even close to it, but I think the purpose of the forum (thanks for a great job Clyde) is for owners, buyers and others who are interested to exchange ideas, thoughts, suggestions, and news that may be of interest or BENEFIT to those same individuals.

Folks such as Jeff or people representing Lancair, Diamond, or any other manufacturer should stick to those basic guidelines. While this is not a sales vehicle for Cirrus, it is also not intended to benefit other manufacturers or fans of other aircraft.

The folks who contribute here, and there are many, with PIREPS on their new Cirruses, suggestions or shortcuts for using the advanced avionics, or bubbling up issues & problems they have had with the new planes are doing all of us a great service. Those who already have SR20’s & SR22’s, or those who will be recieving them shortly can benefit directly and those of us who are still waiting, or just dreaming, can live vicariously. (And believe me we do.) You guys (Robin and other ladies too) please keep these reports coming.

If on the other hand, you are just weighing in to try to bad mouth the Cirrus, sell other planes or vent anger, well, we just aren’t interested. Really, we’re not. Perhaps you should find some other venue for your thoughts.

My 2 cents worth,

Marty Kent (yes, that IS my real name) SR22 s/n 17 & waiting.

I think the purpose of the forum (thanks for a great job Clyde) is for owners, buyers and others who are interested to exchange ideas, thoughts, suggestions, and news that may be of interest or BENEFIT to those same individuals.

Marty,

Well said; 100% agreed.

Mike Radomsky (another real name); based at Somerset, NJ - SMQ - a real place.

I am not an expert, or even close to it, but I think the purpose of the forum (thanks for a great job Clyde) is for owners, buyers and others who are interested to exchange ideas, thoughts, suggestions, and news that may be of interest or BENEFIT to those same individuals.

Folks such as Jeff or people representing Lancair, Diamond, or any other manufacturer should stick to those basic guidelines. While this is not a sales vehicle for Cirrus, it is also not intended to benefit other manufacturers or fans of other aircraft.
Very nicely said Marty thanks. From Don

The folks who contribute here, and there are many, with PIREPS on their new Cirruses, suggestions or shortcuts for using the advanced avionics, or bubbling up issues & problems they have had with the new planes are doing all of us a great service. Those who already have SR20’s & SR22’s, or those who will be recieving them shortly can benefit directly and those of us who are still waiting, or just dreaming, can live vicariously. (And believe me we do.) You guys (Robin and other ladies too) please keep these reports coming.

If on the other hand, you are just weighing in to try to bad mouth the Cirrus, sell other planes or vent anger, well, we just aren’t interested. Really, we’re not. Perhaps you should find some other venue for your thoughts.

My 2 cents worth,

Marty Kent (yes, that IS my real name) SR22 s/n 17 & waiting.

I think the purpose of the forum (thanks for a great job Clyde) is for owners, buyers and others who are interested to exchange ideas, thoughts, suggestions, and news that may be of interest or BENEFIT to those same individuals.

Marty,

Well said; 100% agreed.

Mike Radomsky (another real name); based at Somerset, NJ - SMQ - a real place.

I too agree 100% This has been a great place let’s keep it that way. Thank you Clyde.

Woor Pardo

N555WP SR22 HEF

pilot4hire@bigfoot.com