SR-22 G2 Operating Costs

Does anyone have some good info on how much I should expect to spend operating a newer SR22-G2? OP costs on older SR-22s (if you can use the term “old”) may even be helpful.

Thanks!

Matt D. - Future SR-22 owner

In reply to:

Hi Matt…
Since you’re a future SR-22 owner, I have a suggestion that I believe you’ll find VERY valuable. You’ll uncover it by finding the common suggestion in the Public Discussion forum posts listed below. For others who may be reading this, the suggestion in question is in bold italics in each post, so there’s no excuse for not winning the game. In most cases, the suggestion was followed.

click here Post 2 click here Post 4 click here Post 6

As I mentioned in one of those posts… after you successfully decode the suggestion, you can follow it at NO RISK - because I’ll personally refund up to $50 of your costs if you think it was a bad idea! [:)] Plus, you’ll stand an excellent chance of getting the answer to your question on operating costs, and many other questions, too.

• Mike.

Matt—good advice from Mike–suggest you join as there is a WEALTH of info on all kinds of Cirrus questions and great flying info on the members section. It’s been the best 50 bucks I have spent in a long time.
Welcome aboard!

Here is a spreadsheet given to me by the factory. Mine works out to $180 per hour.
1-109337-TotalCostofOwnershipModel.xls (50 KB)

In reply to:

Does anyone have some good info on how much I should expect to spend operating a newer SR22-G2? OP costs on older SR-22s (if you can use the term “old”) may even be helpful.
Thanks!

Matt,
Whatever it ends up costing YOU, find a way to pull it off – it’s absolutely worth it! Every hour is a pleasure.

Thank you so much for posting that cost model! I have spent hours searching for it.

In reply to:

Here is a spreadsheet given to me by the factory. Mine works out to $180 per hour.

$180 is predicated on how many hours/year ? Thanks.

In reply to:

$180 is predicated on how many hours/year ? Thanks.

The spreadsheet, at least, says 240 hours per-year would run about $173 per-hour without reserve for overhaul and $193 with the reserve. [:)]

Hello, I am student pilot and willing to participate with some friends on buying a used sr22. I am looking to have the most informtion in my buying. I see you have a speradsheet of related operating costs for this aircraft. Can you share it with me?

Thank you

FB

Good afternoon,

I am looking for the cost of operating the Cirrus SR22. Would love to see your spreadsheet for a research paper I’m working on. I am unable to access it on line for some reason. Would you mind emailing it to me? My address is mdrouks@gmail.com. Thank you!

Best regards,

Melanie

Melanie,

Did you see L.'s spreadsheet up here few posts ago?

6378.1-109337-TotalCostofOwnershipModel (1).xls (50 KB)