SR-20 & SR-22 How there really built ?

How are the planes really built ? How many mistakes are made, which are hidden underneath the final paint job ? With all the patches and body work that is done on quite a few of the planes. The wings you say are taking less time to build, does that mean that they are finally building them right the first time around. Or is there less quality being built into the wings ?

Any Marty who has been on the board so far knows when to use “they’re” and when to use “there”.

• Mike

PS - Don’t know which Jeff number you are. Don’t care, either.

NOTE:

Marty, as per aol profile, is not a he, is a she, Marcy Walker in Duluth, Minnesota.

How are the planes really built ? How many mistakes are made, which are hidden underneath the final paint job ? With all the patches and body work that is done on quite a few of the planes. The wings you say are taking less time to build, does that mean that they are finally building them right the first time around. Or is there less quality being built into the wings ?

Seems to me that the “Jeff” guy is a real

butwipe. Great things get talked about.

Couldn’t get an SRXX but did find a nice T182RG for now.

Best to all that get a SRXX this year.

Craig

Any Marty who has been on the board so far knows when to use “they’re” and when to use “there”.

• Mike

Thanks Jeff. Twasn’t me! My spelling may be bad and my typing worse, but that still wasn’t my post.

Marty SR22 s/n 17 Delivery 5/7!!!

NOTE:

Marty, as per aol profile, is not a he, is a she, Marcy Walker in Duluth, Minnesota.

HEY! I am a guy! My name is Martin, not Jeff OR MARCY. I have a wife 2 kids, a dog and a house in the suburbs. Soon, I will have an SR22! I also have medical records to prove this, and my doctor can attest to all of my standard equipment.

I don’t maintain my AOL Profile for privacy reasons - not aimed at you folks.

I like CD and LOVE their planes. I DO get frustrated at their decisions sometimes, especially tho one about sticking with the ARNAV.

I feel that ARNAV is not committed to the product and has not shown that it iw willing to support it properly.

CD seems very committed to a vision woth a 10" or bigger landscape screen. This may be great for the future, but not today.

The MX20 has better resolution, better functionality, is cheaper and has better database integrity. If CD is committed long term to the big screen, then wait until the products are there. Although I do not own the plane yet, so only have a few hours of experience with the ARNAV, I’d rather have the MX20, add a JPI-700 and fuel totalizer within the footprint of the ARNAV for less cost than the ARNAV with the engine monitoring, when and if it is available.

Oh, on a different subject, delivery for SR22 contract #20 s/n 0017 is May 7!

Marty (the reasonable, male one)