Should you become a COPA member?

I have an idea. Why don’t you just kill me since most of you wonderful, kind, understanding people don’t even think I should I should live anyway.

P.S. Talk about who needs a life, look at all the time spent looking up stupid things to post the little dumb-ass video, the software creep who is devising a plan to find out who I am, Jeez.
P.P.S The reason for the name calling is it was done to me first. I react to the way I have been treated.

In reply to:

I have an idea. Why don’t you just kill me since most of you wonderful, kind, understanding people don’t even think I should I should live anyway.

Do you really think that hasn’t occured to some?
Ah . . .some days I long for the days of Jimmy Hoffa and Carlos Gambino. Life was soooo . . … . well . . . clear, if you know what I mean.

u ought to
1-109937-chillpill.jpg

In reply to:

Do you really think that hasn’t occured to some?
Ah . . .some days I long for the days of Jimmy Hoffa and Carlos Gambino. Life was soooo . . … . well . . . clear, if you know what I mean.

In the interest of comity and fairness, the above post, in turn, generated a private message post to me, from anymouse, as follows. I post it here for your edification and enjoyment.
"Some would consider your last message to me a personal threat and we all know what people do when they are threatened…they sue!
To wit, I respond to Anymouse, publicly and say,
“Go ahead and make my day”

This is better than Jerry Springer!!!
Someone start ripping your clothes off!!

In reply to:

If the COPA annual membership were $500, I would renew without blinking in order to learn from and share information with this amazing group of people who passionately support aviation safety and knowledge. Above this are the COPA directors and volunteers who contribute selflessly. I don’t often think about it, but let’s appreciate how lucky we are.

Rob,

Guess what? COPA just announced an increase in their dues, its been raised to $500. Leave your credit card info in a reply here and it will be processed.
Thanks for your interest in COPA!

In reply to:

Guys let’s just ignor this troll …

Mike: you make it so easy…ignor? you mean ignorant don’t you? As in you!

PS. yea right, all you guys talk about if airplanes, never anything else, right?