Scottsdale September 2021 Migration | Registration OPEN!

Just read the current COPA Pilot magazine and see that the 2021 Migration for Scottsdale Sept. 23-25th 2021 is up.

I went to the Westin link as suggested in the magazine and booked my room as this will be my first migration and didn’t want to miss out! Great rates by the way compared to the standard rates! I assume some registration information for the actual migration (and spouse programs?) will be up an running on the site soon? If I missed it, my bad.

But looking forward to meeting many of you in person!

Admin Edit:
Registration is Now Open!

Open Registration discussion starts: Here in this same Topic/thread

5 Likes

Booked it!

See you all then!

5 Likes

Will be my second, see you there!

2 Likes

Jason,

You did not miss anything, you are correct that registration for the event will open later in the year.

I am targeting an April first or sooner open date.

3 Likes

Booked up my room, excited for my first Migration and meeting everyone that attends.

-Brad

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing good friends and meeting future friends in Scottsdale!

2 Likes

My first one too. Really looking forward to putting faces to names.

3 Likes

Assuming a COVID-free environment, I’ll be attending after missing a bunch.
Having had a winter home in SDL, it’s a great choice to hold a Migration.

3 Likes

I sincerely look forward to attending.

4 Likes

I can not wait!! Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I think I’ll finally make it this year. First ever…

4 Likes

Definitely interested.

1 Like

I have no excuse to miss it.

Of course I am not sure I am up for the drive over… more fun to fly.

8 Likes

Tom, I am shocked!

2 Likes

Careful Roger… I hear they repaved 03/21…You might want to check your brakes… Surface could still be real slippery!

1 Like

It was yesterday. Snowed here. We are totally unprepared for that!

Good thing SDL is loooonnng.

1 Like

Yeah it was Canadian WX in PSP. No snow, but crazy winds and cold

1 Like

Booked a room this morning. Talked to my wife just now and to my surprise she agreed to go hang out with a bunch of aviation nerds! :smiley:

Will be my first migration.

6 Likes

Booked! Can’t wait to party with a bunch of pilots… WOOHOO! :beers:

2 Likes

We went to the Migration-lite this year with about a dozen other families; we all kept our reservations on Amelia Island. That was supposed to be our first Migration trip. :cry:

I doubt we’ll make it to Scottsdale this year. We’re already thinking of a trip to Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta in October. We’re also hoping we can do a trip to NY and see the horse races at Saratoga plus family and friends up in the northeast in August. That may make a trip in September a bit harder. Plus we may do some other trips as well if possible; i.e. things open up with the vaccines.

We’ll probably do the Migration in 2022 as our first. It will be back at Amelia Island.